User Avatar Image

It all was Kenny fault

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 691 users

Please don't read if you didn't finish Episode 3 yet

after Kenny kiled Larry, Lilly become a crazy girl and start to scare of everthing!

So she decide to stay in motel becuse she was scared to faced destiny

When Kenny decided to Leave motel Lilly tried to rejected! and why ? because she was hated of Kenny

So after that bandits attacked to motel and Duck get bitten
So then Duck and kattja died!

and one more thing is that Lilly shot Carly in cold blood because Kenny blow up
her father brain in front of her eyes

Larry had a heart attack and he couldn't do anything after that, so why Kenny killed him ?

So You see ? Everything was Kenny fault

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's all Clem's fault. If she'd just dropped the damn hammer on Lee's head to begin with...

• @N7. said: Please don't read if you didn't finish Episode 3 yet

after Kenny kiled Larry, Lilly become a crazy girl and start to scare of everthing!

So she decide to stay in motel becuse she was scared to faced destiny

When Kenny decided to Leave motel Lilly tried to rejected! and why ? because she was hated of Kenny

So after that bandits attacked to motel and Duck get bitten
    So then Duck and kattja died!

and one more thing is that Lilly shot Carly in cold blood because Kenny blow up
    her father brain in front of her eyes

Larry had a heart attack and he couldn't do anything after that, so why Kenny killed him ?

So You see ? Everything was Kenny fault

Nah, Brah. It was entirely Ben's fault. He was the one who told the group that you would turn if you died. Which prompted Kenny to kill Larry.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Zeruis said: Nah, Brah. It was entirely Ben's fault. He was the one who told the group that you would turn if you died. Which prompted Kenny to kill Larry.

Oh shit, I find out just right know why Kenny killed Larry. foolish of me :D

I thought Kenny killed Larry brcause of his screaming :D

• @N7. said: Oh shit, I find out just right know why Kenny killed Larry. foolish of me :D

I thought Kenny killed Larry brcause of his screaming :D

That would've been awesome.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Zeruis said: That would've been awesome.

Where of this is awesome ?

• @N7. said: Where of this is awesome ?

I thought that if Kenny HAD killed Larry because of his screaming, that would be entirely immoral and be a downfall of his character. Hilarious.

• its Larrys fault for not having a healthier lifestyle, causing him to have the heart condition

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Zeruis said: I thought that if Kenny HAD killed Larry because of his screaming, that would be entirely immoral and be a downfall of his character. Hilarious.

Because of that I would like to improve my English :D

• I'd like to point out that for someone self taught, your English is pretty darn good.

Add Comment