User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.2K users

Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(

421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gman5852 said: Oh right. Well that means they DID try to be friends with him, but due to his job, he couldnt be friends.
    EDIT:And valid point LuigiHann, the story doesnt honestly pick up until the second half. In fact KH2 probably had the slowest and worse start of a KH game.

You know what's funny? I was wondering what people first throught when they played as Roxas first instead of Sora. I wondered were they like ''What! Where's Sora!? Who's this guy! I throught this was a sequel!! Sora's on the box of the game!!! Why am i playing as this guy?!?'' :D

• @ryannumber1gamer said: You know what's funny? I was wondering what people first throught when they played as Roxas first instead of Sora. I wondered were they like ''What! Where's Sora!? Who's this guy! I throught this was a sequel!! Sora's on the box of the game!!! Why am i playing as this guy?!?'' :D

I knew Roxas was to start off the game, but I also read that he and Sora would trade off at times in the story, as in some parts were for Sora, some for Roxas, I was more confused why it was all Sora all the time after that tutorial segment after what I read.

• @Gman5852 said: I knew Roxas was to start off the game, but I also read that he and Sora would trade off at times in the story, as in some parts were for Sora, some for Roxas, I was more confused why it was all Sora all the time after that tutorial segment after what I read.

So it was ment to be like Riku & Sora in Dream Drop Resistance?

• @ryannumber1gamer said: So it was ment to be like Riku & Sora in Dream Drop Resistance?

No, Sora and Riku literally trade off at random moments, I just simply remember that it said they would trade off in the story at fixed times or something, could've read it wrong as I never found what I read afterwords.

• @Gman5852 said: Well I beat Fantasia(I'm playing this at the worst pace ever, but oh well) and this world so far is the only one that I liked on both Sora and Riku's sides of the stories.

Both boss fights were terrible though, Riku's was pathetically easy and lost potential, while Sora's was just plain stupid as the boss can teleport anywhere any time and is invincible while doing so and 9 times out of 10 he will teleport just as you hit attack, and can even start a pathetic "chase" sequence at will which makes you lose your powers until you catch him, and 10 times out of 10, its when you need to use cure...

This game is really not letting me enjoy it.

Thunder magic is a lifesaver. Triple Plasma and Spark Dive were especially useful against Spellican. Remember this if you do the secret portals.

• What if they made a co-op KH game? You could choose between Sora,Riku,Kairi,Roxas,Vantas,Aqua,Terra,Donald, Goofy, & if they want to find a way to make him return then Axel.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: What if they made a co-op KH game? You could choose between Sora,Riku,Kairi,Roxas,Vantas,Aqua,Terra,Donald, Goofy, & if they want to find a way to make him return then Axel.

So KH:358 days? It had a coop mode of the organization XIII members.

• Yeah but do it better like an actually story mode co-op.

• @ryannumber1gamer said: if they want to find a way to make him return then Axel.

Lea is in KH3D. When both a person's Heartless and Nobody are destroyed, the original being is re-formed.

• Yeah but in Birth By Sleep's secret movie when everyone connected to Sora is there Axel is there. They could do it like Sora & Roxas. Also everyone connected to Sora and correct me if i'm wrong is....Roxas,Axel,Xion,Terra,Aqua,Vantas,and Namine.

Add Comment