User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.

376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YamiRaziel said: She's not a monster and she wouldn't have killed him. They would've banished him from the group. That's it!

Carley died because she started talking back in the worst possible moment. Had she said it wasn't her and that it must have been Ben, he would crack and admit it was him.
    Defending the guy who almost got the entire group killed isn't something to be proud of. She was obstructing the law! (Lee) :p

As much as I like Lily; somebody was definitely dying that night :)
    Im sure she was seeing Red the minute they had to leave the motel and in the way they had to do it.

• @YamiRaziel said: She's not a monster and she wouldn't have killed him.

Evidently you haven't played the Dougie version?

• Why would the smartest in the group take a bullet for the dumbest?

Does this mean that maybe they're reversed?

Maybe Doug is an idiot and Ben is in fact a mastermind?

• No, it just means Doug is the nicest guy ever.

• @DreadMagus said: Why would the smartest in the group take a bullet for the dumbest?

Does this mean that maybe they're reversed?

Maybe Doug is an idiot and Ben is in fact a mastermind?

I think Doug just tripped into the bullet; he wasnt the most agile in the group nor very lucky.

• you can argue that carley see's the best in everyone she did protect lee in ep1, a lot bigger than stealing,

but having a weak link is how these things go, the weak will always seek out the strong for protection and in doing so are unaware of the consequences of their actions..

ben being naive/stupid/retarded into believing 'bandits' any smart person would ask for proof life and evidence before risking others but no a scared kid is always selfish and stupid..

imo these types should be dealt with no hand holding or sympathy they should be punished true a bullet to the head is extreme and the end of the matter.

imo it's like all these k stew and rpatz should get back together groups, one side cheated with the stupid notion they wouldn't be caught, they allowed them selves to be 'convinced it was worth the risk' it's pathetic, retarded logic that kills..

so to sum up ben (who happens to be the spitting image of an old schoolmate who was pretty much a combo of kenny and larry) should be punished..i think some close calls with a few walkers will do the job nicely..

• @Milosuperspesh said: you can argue that carley see's the best in everyone she did protect lee in ep1, a lot bigger than stealing,

but having a weak link is how these things go, the weak will always seek out the strong for protection and in doing so are unaware of the consequences of their actions..

ben being naive/stupid/retarded into believing 'bandits' any smart person would ask for proof life and evidence before risking others but no a scared kid is always selfish and stupid..

imo these types should be dealt with no hand holding or sympathy they should be punished true a bullet to the head is extreme and the end of the matter.

imo it's like all these k stew and rpatz should get back together groups, one side cheated with the stupid notion they wouldn't be caught, they allowed them selves to be 'convinced it was worth the risk' it's pathetic, retarded logic that kills..

so to sum up ben (who happens to be the spitting image of an old schoolmate who was pretty much a combo of kenny and larry) should be punished..i think some close calls with a few walkers will do the job nicely..

:eek: do i know you? :p

• If you saved Doug, Lilly shoves the gun in Ben's face on a hunch. So yeah, she would have killed him, and TRIED, but Doug saved him. Poor Doug, he was a true bro. And I wouldn't say that Lilly is a monster, she just lost it and overreacted. Heck, she was even sorry if she kills Doug: "It wasn't supposed to be him.", and she truly seems to think that Carley did it: "It was her, she couldn't be trusted." Plus, she seemed to be near tears to me, which is why I almost let her stay. She just seemed so sure of herself (if it was Carley that died).

• Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you people? Wanting to kill Ben? He was a scared teenager who fucked up, are you all honestly telling me that at 16 or 17, none of you would freak out and make horrible decisions in a zombie-goddamn-apocalypse? He wanted to keep his group safe, he wanted to confirm the safety of his friends, absolutely nothing Ben has ever done was done because of an unkind or selfish thought. If "he messed up, let's throw him off the train" is a valid reasoning for any of you guys, I sure would hate to be a part of your group!

Add Comment