User Avatar Image

It all was Kenny fault

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 898 users

Please don't read if you didn't finish Episode 3 yet

after Kenny kiled Larry, Lilly become a crazy girl and start to scare of everthing!

So she decide to stay in motel becuse she was scared to faced destiny

When Kenny decided to Leave motel Lilly tried to rejected! and why ? because she was hated of Kenny

So after that bandits attacked to motel and Duck get bitten
So then Duck and kattja died!

and one more thing is that Lilly shot Carly in cold blood because Kenny blow up
her father brain in front of her eyes

Larry had a heart attack and he couldn't do anything after that, so why Kenny killed him ?

So You see ? Everything was Kenny fault

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.

@DreadMagus said: I'd like to point out that for someone self taught, your English is pretty darn good.

Thanks a lot. but when we have something that Called internet we actually can't say self taught is a hard work. because internet is a very good teacher

• Episode 3 tried too hard. It made me stop caring about any of the characters. At this point I will not let myself become invested in the storyline of any of the remaining characters. I may finish the game sometime. But the loss of so many made me lose most of my interest in future games in the series.

I pretty much figured it was Ben as soon as I thought it over. My theory was he got caught by the bandits and they threatened him sometime, and so he caved and promised to get them stuff to leave him alone. That was my theory anyway. Turned out to be spot-on.

Oh, and I still did not care about duck. Even with the dick grayson snippets in there. When he went to the fence to show me the chalk. I just left him hanging there and did some other things for a while. Funny thing, I got an achievement for 'leaving duck hanging'. Was entertaining.

But back to the way this episode made me feel. Telltale killed off way too many characters at once. As I said, I have lost interest in the storyline. The party is gone. They won't be replaced by the new people because I will not become emotionally invested in any of them from here on out. Not even lee or clementine. The group dynamic built up among the earlier episodes is gone and can not be recovered.

• @zenstrata said: Episode 3 tried too hard. It made me stop caring about any of the characters. At this point I will not let myself become invested in the storyline of any of the remaining characters. I may finish the game sometime. But the loss of so many made me lose most of my interest in future games in the series.

I pretty much figured it was Ben as soon as I thought it over. My theory was he got caught by the bandits and they threatened him sometime, and so he caved and promised to get them stuff to leave him alone. That was my theory anyway. Turned out to be spot-on.

Oh, and I still did not care about duck. Even with the dick grayson snippets in there. When he went to the fence to show me the chalk. I just left him hanging there and did some other things for a while. Funny thing, I got an achievement for 'leaving duck hanging'. Was entertaining.

But back to the way this episode made me feel. Telltale killed off way too many characters at once. As I said, I have lost interest in the storyline. The party is gone. They won't be replaced by the new people because I will not become emotionally invested in any of them from here on out. Not even lee or clementine. The group dynamic built up among the earlier episodes is gone and can not be recovered.

Welcome to the harsh reality of The Walking Dead. Enjoy your stay :p

But seriously if you thought that something big was never going to happen and a few characters where not going to be killed off then you where just fooling yourself. Seems like the only ones who are safe at the moment are Lee and Clem. Everyone else is expendable. With that in mind you can still bond with them knowing that sooner or later they will die.

• Its definitely his fault Lilly went over the deep end. He killed the only person in the world she cared about. Ah, I dont like Kenny anymore anyway. He's been a dick to me to many times, lol.

[quote]

Oh, and I still did not care about duck. Even with the dick grayson snippets in there. When he went to the fence to show me the chalk. I just left him hanging there and did some other things for a while. Funny thing, I got an achievement for 'leaving duck hanging'. Was entertaining. [/quote]

I liked Duck. I thought the whole Batman and Robin thing was cute. I feel like so many people are hating on the kid, someone has to give him a break.

• its bens damn fault because he was dealing with the bandits! Lily had the right idea just the wrong person in mind. thats why i left her ass to die with the walkers and ben is next in line if i get the chance

• @QuarterPounderVlad said: Ben's fault.
    End of topic...

Okay, boss!

To me it was always Kenny's fault. His family was always the only important thing and it slowly corrupted and destroyed everything the rest of us were trying to build.

• to me, the blame was of Ben and Lilly.

• So everything wrong Lilly has done can be linked back to one hard choice Kenny made in episode 2? One that may have saved everyone's lives? Seems legit.

I admit it must have been traumatising but that doesn't make what she did any less terrible or Kennys fault. We all have to take responsibility for what we do.

• I think it was pretty much a series of failures on everyone in the group that led to it breaking up. The constant arguing, lack of cooperation and such. Already posted that somewhere, won't be doing it again because I don't want carpel tunnel any time soon.

Add Comment