User Avatar Image

Prevent Kenny's Death or Clem's Kidnapping?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 489 users

The mysterious walkie-talkie man has grabbed Clem, but Lee and Kenny have him corned, his defeat all but assured.

Then a walker grabs Kenny. He is struggling to get it off and more are coming.

You could prevent Clem from being kidnapped, assuring Kenny's demise.

OR

You could prevent Kenny's death, allowing the walkie-talkie guy to kidnap Clem. Savannah is a big, dangerous city that nobody, including Lee, is familiar with. The chances of finding Clem once he takes her are practically none.

Which option do you choose?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @RafaelBrasileiro said: then I ask not to kill ben: D: D: D: D



    lol- PLEASE PLEASE WE ALL LOVE BEN!!!
    I want to watch him walk into the ZA sunset scratch-free!

  • @Zombies are Awesome! said: i have a bad feeling Kenny is going to die in Episode 4 though :(



    Same.
    If he does I'm really quitting. Not to QQ Or anything, But it's just fucking hard seeing your Best friend dying...

  • I get the vibe Kenny will die in Episode 4. Honestly, of the remaining people he is the one most in a position to be killed off. He has had an emotional breakdown, he has lost everything, we actually care about him (I can't believe they completely changed my opinion about him from the last episode!) and there's potential he will play into some kind of cathartic send off.

    Plus, I feel like Lee and Clem are going to be led into a more independent path from the group (they wouldn't talk about her own survival and bring in a character like Christa for no reason for better or worse). I suspect Kenny will not be the only one...

  • @QuarterPounderVlad said: Same.
    If he does I'm really quitting. Not to QQ Or anything, But it's just fucking hard seeing your Best friend dying...



    You love this game, you already pre ordered Season 2
    You're staying right here

  • I'd save Kenny, then we would team up and out combined awesomeness will destroy any walkers and old men who stand in our way!

  • Kenny's life is over and he has nothing to live for, he's changed and I don't see him as close anymore.

    Clemetine is left vulnerable to a old, creepy fart? Imagine knowing you've left her with that

    SAVE CLEMENTINE!

  • You click on Kenny.
    You push the walker off and finish him.
    *Kenny will remember that you saved him.
    The kidnapper escapes with Clem.
    Kenny: Thanks man, that was close!
    Lee: We got to go after them, we got to save Clementine!
    Kenny: No way, man! Are you blind? Didn't you see that walker? He almost got me, man. We can't run around the town. It's crawling with walkers!
    Lee: Kenny, you cant be serious...
    Kenny: Do what's right, at least once, man. Come on, Lee, you got to back me up on this! The boat is still the best plan...

    A clickable point shows at Kenny's head.
    Blow Kenny brains off or let him take the boat without you!

  • @YamiRaziel said: You click on Kenny.
    You push the walker off and finish him.
    *Kenny will remember that you saved him.
    The kidnapper escapes with Clem.
    Kenny: Thanks man, that was close!
    Lee: We got to go after them, we got to save Clementine!
    Kenny: No way, man! Are you blind? Didn't you see that walker? He almost got me, man. We can't run around the town. It's crawling with walkers!
    Lee: Kenny, you cant be serious...
    Kenny: Do what's right, at least once, man. Come on, Lee, you got to back me up on this! The boat is still the best plan...

    A clickable point shows at Kenny's head.
    Blow Kenny brains off or let him take the boat without you!



    if that happens ,I would blow his head, even though he's my friend!: Mad:

  • @RafaelBrasileiro said: if that happens ,I would blow his head, even though he's my friend!: Mad:



    I'd tell him to go fuck himself if he did that. I really can't see him doing that though, since his family is dead. He has no reason to go on, while we have Clem.

  • @Rock114 said: I'd tell him to go fuck himself if he did that. I really can't see him doing that though, since his family is dead. He has no reason to go on, while we have Clem.


    but he would not have the excuse: I have a family to protect.
    after so many times that I helped him ... the least he could do is help me rescue Clementine.

Add Comment