User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 160.4K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You should ask her out. If she says no, shrug it off and remain friends. Doesnt hurt to ask though.

TTG Forum Headcanon: ryannumber1gamer's father was a lonely man who longed for a son to call his own. He was getting on in years and the likelyhood of him finding a mate was sadly diminished. One night at his spam job, he created a bot named ryannumber1gamer to spam information about cheap persian rugs imported from china. As he looked out his window, he found the first star of the night, so bright and beautiful, and wished that ryannumber1gamer was a real boy.

The blue fairy heard his wish and in the dead of night granted it. He has been a vibant part of our community ever since. The end.

• @Giant Tope said: You should ask her out. If she says no, shrug it off and remain friends. Doesnt hurt to ask though.

I should do but I know exactly what will happen.

I'll spend most of the day thinking up the words, several hours after that working up the courage to say it, and then when it comes to that moment, it will stay attatched to the tip of my tongue.

I'm just not going to worry about it. It will likely be ages before I bump into her again, and knowing my luck, work will stop me from talking to anyone.
    (Early mornings are basically the only time the store isn't busy barring small pockets of times later on. I'll be too busy serving to talk to anyone. -_-
    (unless they end up on the till next to me. Then a few quips here and there are manageable, but you don't get to chose where you work either :( ))

Besides, I have bigger things to worry about. (Like trying to get a placement which unless Disney suddenly phone up and say "hey. Sorry for the several weeks of no contact. BTW. You have the job!" seems unlikely (I talked to the guy who handles it at work about it and his face looked exaclty like a Deer in the headlights over it. I'll talk to the uni department about it tomorrow (he needs more information), but he probably won't be able to get me anything, especially at this short notice))

• I once asked a girl out from the soup kitchen I used to work out. Girl was a total tramp. As soon as she got over to my house, after about three minutes, she tried to have sex with me. I kicked her drunk ass out, and I haven’t spoken to her since.

• Wrestlemania 7: Undertaker defeated Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    Wrestlemania 8: Undertaker defeated Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    Wrestlemania 9: Undertaker defeated Giant Gonzalez
    Wrestlemania 11: Undertaker defeated King Kong Bundy
    Wrestlemania 12: Undertaker defeated Diesel
    Wrestlemania 13: Undertaker defeated Sycho Sid
    Wrestlemania 14: Undertaker defeated Kane
    Wrestlemania 15: Undertaker defeated Big Boss Man (Hell in a Cell)
    Wrestlemania 17: Undertaker defeated Triple H
    Wrestlemania 18: Undertaker defeated Ric Flair
    Wrestlemania 19: Undertaker defeated Big Show and A-Train (Handicap Match)
    Wrestlemania 20: Undertaker defeated Kane
    Wrestlemania 21: Undertaker defeated Randy Orton
    Wrestlemania 22: Undertaker defeated Mark Henry (Casket Match)
    Wrestlemania 23: Undertaker defeated Batista
    Wrestlemania 24: Undertaker defeated Edge
    Wrestlemania 25: Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels
    Wrestlemania 26: Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels (No Count Out, No Disqualification, Streak vs Career Match)

Wrestlemania 27: Undertaker defeated Triple H (No Holds Barred)
    Wrestlemania 28: Undertaker defeated Triple H (Hell in a Cell w/Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee)

• @coolsome said:

Wrestlemania 7: Undertaker defeated Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    Wrestlemania 8: Undertaker defeated Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    Wrestlemania 9: Undertaker defeated Giant Gonzalez
    Wrestlemania 11: Undertaker defeated King Kong Bundy
    Wrestlemania 12: Undertaker defeated Diesel
    Wrestlemania 13: Undertaker defeated Sycho Sid
    Wrestlemania 14: Undertaker defeated Kane
    Wrestlemania 15: Undertaker defeated Big Boss Man (Hell in a Cell)
    Wrestlemania 17: Undertaker defeated Triple H
    Wrestlemania 18: Undertaker defeated Ric Flair
    Wrestlemania 19: Undertaker defeated Big Show and A-Train (Handicap Match)
    Wrestlemania 20: Undertaker defeated Kane
    Wrestlemania 21: Undertaker defeated Randy Orton
    Wrestlemania 22: Undertaker defeated Mark Henry (Casket Match)
    Wrestlemania 23: Undertaker defeated Batista
    Wrestlemania 24: Undertaker defeated Edge
    Wrestlemania 25: Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels
    Wrestlemania 26: Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels (No Count Out, No Disqualification, Streak vs Career Match)

Wrestlemania 27: Undertaker defeated Triple H (No Holds Barred)
    Wrestlemania 28: Undertaker defeated Triple H (Hell in a Cell w/Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee)

So.... The Undertaker is the wrestling equivalent to Chuck Norris?

• @RetroVortex said: So.... The Undertaker is the wrestling equivalent to Chuck Norris?

Fun fact Chuck Noris refed one of Undertakers matches.

• Apparently the Mayans prophesied about Iron Man thousands of years ago.

y29SP.jpg

• That's frakking terrifying.

This discussion has been closed.