User Avatar Image

Did Anyonelse Get The Animal Crackers?

posted by sfs99 on - last edited - Viewed by 943 users

I think about maybe 5% of the people playing the game, even knew you could find animal crackers in Ep. 3. It is actually part of the trailer, you sort of have to go out of your way when you are investigating the train with Ben. You have to go all the way up tp the front of the train and then find a car with a walker in it and then find a way to kill it. Then you give the animal crackers to Katjaa, it doesn't affect the story in any way though.

:D

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I got them in my second playthrough by going through the train cab.

I jumped out of my skin at that scene though. It's all nice and quiet as Lee climbs down the ladder then all of a sudden a walker screams at you.
    I enjoyed turning it's brain to mush.

• Got them on my first :D
    Oh and yeah, That scene made me jump even on my 2nd playthrough of the episode...

• @Are You Sewious said: What was the point of it? Giving it to Duck was surely stupid as he was clearly not up to it. Could of atleast scavenged Katjaa's body for it when she died...for Clementine's sake ;)

I tried to save the crackers thinking I could give them to Clementine to eat on the train journey but the game removed it from my inventory after Duck's departure. I didn't see the point in feeding someone that was dying. If I was turning into a walker the last thing I would want to do is a packet of crisps.

• Forget the kids, it's been YEARS since I've had Animal Crackers. Come to Lee!

• Yeah i almost shit my trousers too when i first played it :D

• @sfs99 said: I think about maybe 5% of the people playing the game, even knew you could find animal crackers in Ep. 3. It is actually part of the trailer, you sort of have to go out of your way when you are investigating the train with Ben. You have to go all the way up tp the front of the train and then find a car with a walker in it and then find a way to kill it. Then you give the animal crackers to Katjaa, it doesn't affect the story in any way though.

:D

Yeah, I got the crackers, but not before getting killed by the zombie one time first.

• I found them only because I didn't find the tools to separate the train cars for a long time. I thought I missed something, so I walked around and found the front of the train, and the car, and the crackers ... which didn't help with the train cars either.

I liked that puzzle because I spent some time staring at the zombie thinking how dumb it would be to die going after some crackers ... but I really wanted them.

• My first play through, I decided a box of animal crackers wasn't worth it considering they'd been in a car with a dead guy for three months. I got 'em the second time through no problem.

• I got them, shame they only existed for Duck, I wanted Lee to eat them. 3 1/2 months without animal crackers is just cruel.

• I like how telltale puts these puzzles in, I just wish they'd add more to the game--but episode 4 HAS to because they have to make the climax as big as possible, probably going to have massive diverging.

Add Comment