User Avatar Image

It all was Kenny fault

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 977 users

Please don't read if you didn't finish Episode 3 yet

after Kenny kiled Larry, Lilly become a crazy girl and start to scare of everthing!

So she decide to stay in motel becuse she was scared to faced destiny

When Kenny decided to Leave motel Lilly tried to rejected! and why ? because she was hated of Kenny

So after that bandits attacked to motel and Duck get bitten
So then Duck and kattja died!

and one more thing is that Lilly shot Carly in cold blood because Kenny blow up
her father brain in front of her eyes

Larry had a heart attack and he couldn't do anything after that, so why Kenny killed him ?

So You see ? Everything was Kenny fault

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YamiRaziel said: I think it's more like 2 months. If it is indeed 3 months and a week that would make the events of ep. 3 happen in January and that's already winter. I'm not American so I'm not sure when is snow usually expected to fall :D

My prediction is that ep.3 should be around early December and that's why Lilly says they can last through the winter with those supplies.

but doesn't it say 3 months later at the beginning of episode 2 and then kenny says in episode 3 that they got the food from the car a week ago

• @thestalkinghead said: but doesn't it say 3 months later at the beginning of episode 2 and then kenny says in episode 3 that they got the food from the car a week ago

I'm not sure, that's why I ask :) Well the zombie outbreak is supposed to have started late September, but maybe they got it a bit wrong dunno.

• @YamiRaziel said: I'm not sure, that's why I ask :) Well the zombie outbreak is supposed to have started late September, but maybe they got it a bit wrong dunno.

i just checked and it does say 3 months later, i cant be bothered to find the kenny part but its at least 3 months :)

• So it has to be around Christmas!

• @YamiRaziel said: So it has to be around Christmas!

it must be, maybe Clementine will get her parents as a Christmas present :)

• Yeah, it says "THREE MONTHS LATER" at the start of episode 2, and Kenny states that you take the supplies out of the truck one week before episode 3 starts. It's the part when Lee is pulling the winch cable toward the trailer at the very start. So in the game, it's been Three months and a week since the pharmacy was overrun at the end of Episode 1.

Well, where would Rick's group be at this time? I'm fairly certain that Shane is already dead, right? If we had a general estimation of where Rick and Co. are in relation to Lee and Clem we could make an educated guess.

• Ah, I had been wondering how we'd been measuring the elapsed time.

• I don't think Shane is dead yet. My memory is a bit foggy but as far as I can remember there was snow when Shane was killed.
    I'm not sure what calendar are Telltale using but I think it's about time it starts snowing!
    Maybe ep 4 will be a snowy episode. Episode 3 however feels like autumn... which is a bit unusual for December!
    We already know that the wallpapers of the episodes are misleading (Duck being happy and alive at the train). Still the trailer for ep.4 didn't look like December as well.

• Well, Carley was bundled up more than she was last episode. I guess it could be getting colder, but it seems like we'd be given a more obvious sign than one character with an extra layer on.

• @N7. said: What are you talking about ? when I helped Larry he opened his eyes!!

His mouth moves, not his eyes.

@N7. said: So it has to be around Christmas!

How do you figure? I agree, it's three months between 1 and 2 and another week between 2 and 3. Is September when the ZA started in the comics or is that just when Grimes woke up? From the landscape around Macon it's definitely autumn, it looks like October.

Add Comment