User Avatar Image

Whoa, my family's not a bunch of meth-riddled forest people. They're f-ing Lutheran!

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Ha ha. Favorite lines, dialogue, quotes?

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny: That's my boy, Ken Jr. We call him Duck though.
    Lee: Dodging or Quacking?
    Kenny: Quacking.
    Duck: DAAAAAAAD!?
    Kenny: See...

This made me chuckle. Back at the farm when everything was fine. Those were the days...

• I love the little caption when you high five Duck and it says "Duck thinks you're incredibly awesome!" That had me laughing hard!

Of course there was a lot of great lines in every episode. My favorite in Episode 3 has to be Carley's final lines. Hearing her say "Take a page from Lee's book and try helping someone for once" made me totally love her character and totally lament the sad (and i think somewhat ironic) outcome.

• Larry: And you, shut the fuck up!

That STFU was powerful, goddamn!

Larry: We have to end this now.
    Kenny: Over my dead body.
    Larry: Well dig one hole.

Larry with the beastly lines.

Larry: W-w-w-what.....what....fuck.

@RedKoolLoops said: Andy St. John when he catches you poking around the barn,
    "Boy. Didn't you hear the bell? Dinner time."

The delivery of that line was perfect along with Andy's creepy half grin.

That was sick.

• @Gomu said: Larry: And you, shut the fuck up!

That STFU was powerful, goddamn!

Larry: We have to end this now.
    Kenny: Over my dead body.
    Larry: Well dig one hole.

Larry with the beastly lines.

Larry: W-w-w-what.....what....fuck.

Larry: Oh yeah? You and what homo parade?
    Kenny: This one!

• That was a good set of lines, totally shut Larry's momentum down. lol

• Oh man I've been playing through my latest save, choosing all the bad choices, and the scene where Duck mentions the St. John barn smells just happened. Because of what I said in the first episode it went something like:

Duck: Urgh, it smells funny in here.
    Clem: Like shit. Right, Lee?
    *Cue the glaring looks from everyone.*

My belly hurt from laughing!

• @thestalkinghead said: here is a link: http://youtu.be/VXWGV2To5MM?t=9m43s

it may just be a silent treatment line :)

Why does it seem that the most fun people have from playing this game is being silent?

• I loved Larry's reaction if you told Mark that he was just looking out for Lilly. He got owned.

• @Marleysativa said: That's pretty awesome, I must have missed it.

When Lee and Christa are talking about Omid's love of southern history and she says something about only "old white guys" enjoying it, the look on Lee's face as he raises his hand kills me. I'm not sure if that counts but I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head.

She says it when (or if; I'm not sure if she says it no matter what you say) Lilly says that we know nothing about her past, and that she may be related to the bandits when Lilly is accusing her of working with them.

• In the meat locker Larry says something to the effect of "I'm going to rip your God damned heads off and feed them to you!" while he's pounding on the door. Hilarious as it is impossible.

Add Comment