User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 201.3K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You... WANT, to live in Texas. State of the highest drop out rate, worst medical coverage, one of the lowest grad rates, instituted racism...

• If I head down there, it's to a big centralized technology heavy city. That's what I'm comfortable with. Oh, and strict gun laws, none of this open-carry BS.

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

@Johro said: If I head down there, it's to a big centralized technology heavy city. That's what I'm comfortable with. Oh, and strict gun laws, none of this open-carry BS.

New York welcomes you.

• Apply this image to the South as a whole, and that's what I think of the South.

85d02da888e8a9b57f2827a088099e6f6e8c2a9f

• I've been feeling unusually chipper this week and I don't know why.

I'm heading into my final year of high school, one that's going to be filled with hardships and challenges. There will be long goodbyes, both in school and out of school. there will be strife and confusion in my college decisions. I'll be out at college on my own. I have every reason to be a total nervous wreck.

So why am I so damned happy?

• Damn sneezing fits are doing my head (and nose) in.

• Odessa, TX, small town in TX I got stranded in once, was the first time I heard someone call Obama an "Uppity Ni**a".

• @puzzlebox said: New York welcomes you.

I would welcome it.

• @StrongBrush1 said: I've been feeling unusually chipper this week and I don't know why.

I'm heading into my final year of high school, one that's going to be filled with hardships and challenges. There will be long goodbyes, both in school and out of school. there will be strife and confusion in my college decisions. I'll be out at college on my own. I have every reason to be a total nervous wreck.

So why am I so damned happy?

Because senior year of high school is the best?

Seriously, at the end of my senior year in highschool, after all my APs, school was pretty much party time. Calculus turned into Advanced Guitar Hero, Physics turned into Making Cool Shit With Fun Equipment, English turned into Storytime, and Latin turned into Party Like It's 70 A.D. (toga party).

Of course, up until that point I was generally at school from seven in the morning until eight at night, but the last few weeks were totally worth it.

• I can't beleive Pax was almost two weeks ago...I miss my friends and Orson Welles.

This discussion has been closed.