User Avatar Image

Did you leave that crazy Bitch in the road?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 362 users

Sorry lilly fans for calling Lilly a bitch, but you have to admit it's very true!

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FarmerJoe said: Firstly I don't think of Lilly as a cold blooded murderer. It wasn't a predetermined act,dispassionate and without emotion or feeling.

Nice theory, sadly evidence to the contrary seems to exist.

She waits for Carley to turn her head, then calmly removes her weapon and executes her as she turns around.

• Yes, she shot my bitch so she had to go. It's a shame too because I liked Lilly and wanted to help her get back on her feet mentally. Her murder was a lot different and colder than Kenny's which is why I can't forgive her action. I don't agree with Kenny's decision at all but there was an understandable motive.

• After seeing what she did to Doug this was the easiest choice in the game so far. I left her and don't regret it.

• Lily wasn't all that crazy--the only thing I found surprising about her snap was who the gun was pointed at and the fact she actually pulled the trigger.

It was a timebomb waiting to happen with her trying to play leader after Larry died, Larry was her motivation to keep going, without Larry there can't be a stable Lily, you lose Larry you lose lily, you get it? so logically you should blame Kenny for the loss of lily/darley, but its hard to do that with all hes lost now...I think its even, I took lily with me because she could have still been a asset under watch and she was just as surprised by what she did as we were.

Honestly the only thing Ben is guilty of is losing us all of our supplies, Lily/Kenny are guilty of everything else...Ben is a good, although incredibly naive kid, he did figure out that they were lieing about his friend being held captive though.

I saw Lily snapping the moment Larry started to die, its why I tried to resuscitate him, and if what people are saying is true and he did move his lips the moment the lick hit him I guess it was successful.

• *Sees Lilly's hand go slowly to her gun when everyone turns around*

*Talking to myself* "Oh, this is the part where she threatens us with the gun like I saw in the trail-"

*Blows Carley's head off*

*Me* D:

• Yeah, that trailer had so many things that did not happen at all...

• @YamiRaziel said: Yeah, that trailer had so many things that did not happen at all...

I meant the one they released a few days before, where we see Lee pinning Lilly against the RV after shooting Carley (which wasn't in the trailer). I assumed that she'd wave the gun around before our protagonist incapacitated her without anyone being hurt. What a fool I was.

• at some point in the discussion, you could choose Lee to say "I did it"! Did anybody else notice that? That might have saved Carly.

• @downtown_annie said: at some point in the discussion, you could choose Lee to say "I did it"! Did anybody else notice that? That might have saved Carly.

No it doesn't, I chose that, Lilly flat out doesn't believe you.

As to the topic at hand, I left her at the side of the road. She's lucky she's in the comics too since it stopped telltale from giving me the option of blowing her brains across the side of the RV.

• Oh man, that sucks. So i guess you really can't change how the story developes. Your choices will only change how people see you. Characters that have to die, will die!

Add Comment