User Avatar Image

What Happened?

posted by WalkingDeadDude1 on - last edited - Viewed by 149 users

I love your game. I love it so much i bought the entire season in the app store with the season pass $15 thing. right after i bought and downloaded the second episode i brought it to my friends to play. But after finishing it i wanted to check my stats. It said get now as if i hadnt downloaded it at all. I didnt think anything of it but when i brought it back to my house to redownload it, it showed the advertisement for the season pass $15 thing. Hold On! I just spent $15 on something i can redeem now? All of my saved games were gone and it was as if i hadnt done anything at all. I wouldnt be that mad if only my saved games were lost but $15 dollars are in the drain on my part. My parents would like to know why i spent 15 dollars on something i wont be able to play. Everythings kinda whacked up. I just want to talk to a real person not a robot. I did the whole e mail thing for support but its been like 2 weeks since anyones actually answered. Other than the immediate response e mail. Please help. One of your biggest fans, Andrew

1 Comment - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment