User Avatar Image

What I Would Like To See In SBCG4AP

posted by jackcos13 on - last edited - Viewed by 926 users

I hope that they feature:

The games from the SB site in Sam and Max form.
Different skins like the SB homepage for the main menu / Save-load, Options, Exit bit.

A puzzle like Sam and Max with the multiple options, with these requirements:

A puzzle which requires you to write an email to SB which makes him do something to continue the story.

A puzzle where you draw your own Trogdor.

Another timetravel episode. I know it's only just been done in S & M, but I want to play as Strongbadiophage.

Some Cheat Commandos and Teen Girl Squad references.

That's it. Do those, and this SB game is easily the most wanted game(s) of this year for me.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe we'll see Twelve-Times-A-Day Man, Strong Sad's Superhero alter-ego, teaming up with the Thnikkaman!

  • @leon101 said: I've played some games rated Everyone, that had characters saying crap. And besides, in that Shadow the hedgehog game, shadow says damn a lot, and it's rated E. Also, guns in games, are overrated.


    Shadow (despite being a blight upon the Sonic series; but I digress) was rated E10+.
    Anyways, they got away with 'hell' in KH:CoM, but it was towards the end of the game and it only occurred once, so...

  • I wish you could

    Create your own The cheat toons

    But I know you can create your own teen girl squad comics AND check sbe-mails.

  • @BiggerJ said: One fan theory states that Senor Cardgage is Strong Bad's biological father.

    Now,when we find a biological mother,creepy Senor Cardgage and Biological Mother Fan Art appears everywhere on deviant art!Most used smily to describe the fan art?:eek:

  • @YoshiAngemon said: Maybe we'll see Twelve-Times-A-Day Man, Strong Sad's Superhero alter-ego, teaming up with the Thnikkaman!

    Not saying it wouldn't/couldn't happen, but strong sad isn't 12X a day man because strong sad made him up.

  • @someguyfromazoo said: Not saying it wouldn't/couldn't happen, but strong sad isn't 12X a day man because strong sad made him up.

    But Strong Bad made up everything else...like (almost) all of his alter egos...

  • @Iron Curtain said: But Strong Bad made up everything else...like (almost) all of his alter egos...

    (facepalm) Forgot about them...WAIT!Since all alter-egos are in different universes, they can't meet at the same time!So since 12X A Day Man is in what I'm guessing the Fan-Fiction Universe,and Thnikkaman in the Regular Universe, THEY CAN'T MEET!Unless the Blender With A Gameboy In It comes along!God, I sound like a Homestar Runner Geek now.

  • You're thinking too much. Basically in the Homestarrunner/Strong Bad universe, what the Chap Bros. make up goes. If they wanted all the alter egos Strong Bad has created to meet at the same time, they can.

  • @BadStrong said: You're thinking too much. Basically in the Homestarrunner/Strong Bad universe, what the Chap Bros. make up goes. If they wanted all the alter egos Strong Bad has created to meet at the same time, they can.

    Yeah, but they'd need a Gameboy Blender...

  • not exactly,The brothers chapps create H*R they could make
    thnikka man and 12XAD man meet each other at any time they want!
    But I get your point...

This discussion has been closed.