User Avatar Image

[Ep. 3 - Spoilers] Anyone glad about the changes to the group?

posted by Googolplexbyte on - last edited - Viewed by 547 users

By changes I mean that we've a completely different group from the end of Ep. 1.

Seriously when I saw what a drama bomb my group had become at the end of Ep. 1, I begged the game to let me go with Glenn, rather than stay with that lot.

The tension between Lilly and Kenny's family + Carley, The unmovable wrench in Lee's relation with Larry, the fact Lee does all the work yet it's a power struggle between Lilly and Kenny to be in charge.

Wish I could've just grabbed Mark, Carley, & Clem (Maybe Ben?) and just left at the beginning of Ep. 2 when everyone told me fuck myself for not wanting to go to the dairy. I mean Clem wanted to find her parents and satting about for 3 months in Macon wasn't helping.

But nope, Death has to be the solution...

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Due to the nature of the beast, things might only get worse with the new group...heres hoping it wont though. It will be interesting to see the group dynamics without the leadership struggle. Omid and Christa were talking about their own baggage before you climb the ladder. Who knows...

• @Keivash said: Due to the nature of the beast, things might only get worse with the new group...heres hoping it wont though. It will be interesting to see the group dynamics without the leadership struggle. Omid and Christa were talking about their own baggage before you climb the ladder. Who knows...

you mean WILL get worse. Thats already been said

• @Master of Aeons said: Let's not cry here.

But it's the Going Merry. :(

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: you mean WILL get worse. Thats already been said

True, so I used the word "might" since what is worse than what has already happened is up for debate. Just saying it might be tough to top all the death, suicide, and betrayal in ep 3.

• I think thier going for the "can you really count on anyone" factor I mean even Clem had her walkie talkie secret.

As for the changes after three episodes of drama between Lilly, Kenny and Doug/Carley its nice to have a break with fresh faces and new possibilities.

• I am very happy with how the story is progressing.

• I'm okay with how the story is progressing. Having to listen to Kenny's bullshit for two more episodes could've killed me :p
    I'm sad to see Lilly go but her story arc was awesome and thanks to it I became huge fan of hers. Also, we will be able to enjoy "The Road to Woodbury' so that's not the last we've seen of her.
    As for the new characters I like them, especially the fact that I haven't really made my mind as whether to trust them or not. The three of them look trustworthy but who knows. We'll see! All I know is that I'm done with Ben and Kenny.

• I'm kind of glad we got new people. Miss the old ones, but change is necessary for a story to stay interesting. If we had all the same characters from episode 1 with us now it wouldn't be nearly as interesting as it currently is going into episode 4. I don't think Omid will put a knife in my back and Christa seems cool, if judgemental, as well. Chuck is a bit of a mystery. Kenny's had my back since Day 1, so I'm really glad he's still with us. Not sure about Ben, but he probably isn't going to impress me in Savvanah. It just doesn't seem to be in his character.

• Characters will always be coming and leaving.

The real challenge TellTale will have now is to make us care about Omid, Christa in Chuck.

Though in truth I already like all of them :D

Hopefully they don't have some deep hidden secret or stab me in the back...

Add Comment