User Avatar Image

Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

posted by Will on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users

Post your various speculations and ideas in this thread and this thread only!

864 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, a mini game were you keep Moth Mouth at bay with insect repelent!"Stiny!We're outta Raid!"

• I'd like to take this moment to congratulate Will on liberal application of lock-hammer.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

To encourage people to use it to post their ideas in instead of creating 80000 random threads that were impossible to follow!

• @TomSuperman said: Why is this sticky?

In the words of Michael Scott... "That's what she said!"

• I think some of the in game emails should be SB rejecting fan ideas for the next SBCG4AP game. Including this one. Very meta :D

• That would be hilarious. I can see it, now.

I herd about The Awesome Game 4 Attraktive People! You should have a land with several kingsdoms that are connected by dimensonal portals that connexct to other worlds like kingdom hearts and then you and you're friends all meet up with cartoon caracters and teem up with super fighting powers!!

That would be so great, Love,
    FinalFastinyGirl16 (A.K.A BRITTNEY)

Strong Bad: You make a great couple of badly misspelled and grammatically woeful points there, BRITTNEY WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS.

I mean, why would I want to have a game based soley around my off-the-chart levels of awesome when I can just have one that just copies everything that those RectangleSoft company guys or the Smashing Brothers guys already did?

As great as it would be to have the mega-franchise team up game, I don't think that I wanna bother with all of those legal wranglings and multi-layered copyright trademark hogtyings, that it would take just to have to share screen time with a bunch of other well known characters that might threaten to shoehorn in on my style.

Hecks no to that! Also you should think about legal proceedings to change your name to being less caps lock-y. I doubt that middle school role call or company picnics can be very much fun for you when everyone has to shout your name loudly everywhere you go.

Oh it's all smiles and laughter at first but it's gotta get painfully old, sooner or later. Probably sooner than later.

Better just stick to that embarrassingly typoed, unoriginal screen name with the unnecessary number tacked on the end-action you got going on.

DELETED!!

• @Darkblade07 said: That would be strange...

deer stron badd,
    eye sugjest in ur cewl gaym fer atraktiv peepl u jump arownd with ay purpl theen.
    ur frend
    boby
    ------------
    (Sarcasticly)hy boby tat is ay grayt ideea eye wil reemembur tat.

• @someguyfromazoo said: deer stron badd,
    eye sugjest in ur cewl gaym fer atraktiv peepl u jump arownd with ay purpl theen.
    ur frend
    boby
    ------------
    (Sarcasticly)hy boby tat is ay grayt ideea eye wil reemembur tat.

Beautiful. Telltale can't refuse to put this in season 2!

Add Comment