User Avatar Image

Would you leave Lilly if she had killed Ben?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users

If, instead of Carley or Doug, Ben was killed would you leave Lilly by the road or taker her with you?

189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yea lets demonize Lily for
    1) Hitting the bullseye and zeroing in on the real threat to the group
    2) having the balls to take action on it while the majority of you would still be talking about it while the badits rifle through the rest of your belongings and the zombies kill you all.

• @Phoenix VII said: I figured Ben was the traitor even before the bandit attack on the motel, so I wouldn't have left her if she killed him, although I prefer exile to execution. Carley, on the other hand was killed without discussion or evidence and mainly because she pissed Lilly off, which is why I left her because, like Kenny said, if she would kill Carley out of anger then how do I know she won't kill him? I don't know whether I'd have left her or not if it was Doug I had with the group instead of Carley, since his death is so different and more of an accident, but I haven't done a playthrough where I saved him yet.

Do you really think of Ben as a traitor? In his own way he was trying to save the group. The bandits wouldn't have just left everyone alone if they weren't getting something in return. In actuality he bought the group time to finsh repairing the RV.

• I left Lily cuz she killed. Not because she killed Carley or Doug. Because she killed. Ben turning out to be the traitor doesn't change that. You all have to remember that at the time of the murder, we weren't aware that Ben was the traitor, and frankly, it wouldn't have mattered to me. I understood why he did what he did, and while I will be a little more wary of him, I don't plan on getting him killed either.

• @Instant Karma said: I left Lily cuz she killed. Not because she killed Carley or Doug. Because she killed. Ben turning out to be the traitor doesn't change that. You all have to remember that at the time of the murder, we weren't aware that Ben was the traitor, and frankly, it wouldn't have mattered to me. I understood why he did what he did, and while I will be a little more wary of him, I don't plan on getting him killed either.

Would you have done EP3 the same way as Ben, in his shoes?

• @Xarne said: Would you have done EP3 the same way as Ben, in his shoes?

Would you really have done EP3 the same way as Lilly, in her shoes?

• @Xarne said: Would you have done EP3 the same way as Ben, in his shoes?

I'd like to think not, but I have clue how I would react to that situation in general. However, I also would like to think I wouldn't have killed Ben had I been in Lily's position.

• About the only person I think I would actually act like in this game is probably Omid. Joke around, freeze up, cry through the next episode.

• Hopefully you'd have better luck sticking the landing.

• @Master of Aeons said: About the only person I think I would actually act like in this game is probably Omid. Joke around, freeze up, cry through the next episode.

That probably describes more people than are willing to admit.

Present company included

• @Cyreen said: Would you really have done EP3 the same way as Lilly, in her shoes?

Dont you know you cant answer a persons question with another question?! :)
    Now, please, allow me to administer my litmus test to the presented party

Add Comment