User Avatar Image

Would you leave Lilly if she had killed Ben?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users

If, instead of Carley or Doug, Ben was killed would you leave Lilly by the road or taker her with you?

189 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Instant Karma said: I'd like to think not, but I have clue how I would react to that situation in general. However, I also would like to think I wouldn't have killed Ben had I been in Lily's position.

Would you have made that deal and kept it secret- thats the 10,000 question

• Why is everyone asking so many questions?

• Cyreen is trying to stop me from fanning the 'Ben is human waste matter' flames, yet again.
    I was just asking a simple question
    /halo

• @Master of Aeons said: Why is everyone asking so many questions?

Why is it he didn't answer my question?

• Did I tell you we play Questions Only in my improv class?

• Does that mean you're not going to answer my question either?

• I got a question: Can we all stop using the word question? I mean, I know there are alot of questions on this thread right now but really, ask yourself this question. Are all these questions really necessary? I mean, Im not trying to question the status quo but really, this is a little crazy, and it raises the question: Is this guy trolling us right now?

• I don't know how I'd really feel, I mean its easy to say one thing but in the real situation after three months of getting to know Carley/Doug and defending their lives as they defended yours... things would be different.

I would probably have killed Lily on the spot, I don't like losing loose ends with people who are dangerous like the St. Johns brothers (I killed both of them.) Ironically this is very Lily minded.

Morality is just not as important as survival in a hostile environment. One thing that contrasts Lee Everett and Rick Grimes is the fact that Rick always taught Carl that survival comes first, while Lee (regardless of player interaction) guides Clem to try and be moral when there is no room for it.

Lily was just a bad egg, she was going insane and had to be taken care of. Giving away supplies is traitorous but it is not murder. The situation could have been handled later on maybe on the way to Savannah or before they got on the train.

• @Calamitymlc said: Morality is just not as important as survival in a hostile environment. One thing that contrasts Lee Everett and Rick Grimes is the fact that Rick always taught Carl that survival comes first, while Lee (regardless of player interaction) guides Clem to try and be moral when there is no room for it.

I like this guy already, good post

• @Xarne said: but really, this is a little crazy...

Call me maybe?

Add Comment