User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: i didn't now clams where accepted as legal documents !

time to go fishing....

also congrats on getting 25 bucks or equivelant back and keeping the game

in the grand scheme of things you have made the world one step closer too a law state ruled by lawyers and judges..

thanks a lot....

But it was $25, do you know how much that is? That's like... an hour of work!

• @Gman5852 said: But it was $25, do you know how much that is? That's like... an hour of work!

For some that's 3 hours of work :-o

• serious broken logic here:

a game is delayed, by a month 'twice' but it still comes out, it's still awesome and of course people misunderstand the 'choices' blurb, but ttg never stated exact dates untill they could be met..

i dunno how legit this 'claim' is from a 'new member' who suddenly starts posting when they get a 'free game'...

overall in the amount of sales ttg have got a few percent of refunds ain't gonna hurt..

• Destructoid caster FOOM had a live stream up a couple days and someone in the comments asked when to expect a retail disc version, and they said they were shooting for late November, so if they are hoping to have it out then they must expect episode 4 to be in September, and episode 5 in October. Must be getting the hang of it now.

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/destructoid/b/331982401

Around 2:54:00 they talk about it.

• @Yertos said: Destructoid caster FOOM had a live stream up a couple days and someone in the comments asked when to expect a retail disc version, and they said they were shooting for late November, so if they are hoping to have it out then they must expect episode 4 to be in September, and episode 5 in October. Must be getting the hang of it now.

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/destructoid/b/331982401

Around 2:54:00 they talk about it.

Thanks for the link, but just wait. They'll release episode 4 end of October and episode 5 like one week before the retail is out...

• @sowhatithappans said: hey i filed a false advertising clam agents them for not doing timely releases and i received a full refund and was allowed to keep my product for exactly that reason not sticking to the monthly release and just Google the attorney general and your state and most have a very convient to use online forum took just a few minutes to fill out!

Way to stick it to the average working man and take a little something from their families. Hopefully one day it will come back to you in the same fashion.

• Getting the game for free by complaining is no better than stealing it. TWD is a great product at a bargain and I don't understand how anyone would suffer financial hardship by having to wait a few extra months for a recreation product.

• Hmm.. I don't know if I would enjoy a free partial game. I have very much enjoyed the chapters. Well worth the wait in my opinion.

• So, I was stalking Telltale's twitter after I woke up today, and they retweeted this:

"Gary Whitta ‏@garywhitta

Today was my last real full day working on The Walking Dead Episode 4. Now I sit back and watch @telltalegames bring it home! So excited.
    "

What exactly is this supposed to mean? What would be left for Telltale to do to bring it home?

• @Gman5852 said: But it was $25, do you know how much that is? That's like... an hour of work!

You have screwed mind... Just watch this:
    http://www.ac24.cz/zpravy-ze-sveta/902-uzasne-fotky-toho-svet-ji

It shows how much food have people in world for week..

Add Comment