User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 9.8K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Funatick said: You have screwed mind... Just watch this:
    http://www.ac24.cz/zpravy-ze-sveta/902-uzasne-fotky-toho-svet-ji

It shows how much food have people in world for week..

Yes, but if you are able to freely buy a $25 video game that says upfront that you won't get all of it until a few months later, I would think you are not having problems when it comes to needing necessities like food(I'm assuming that is what it says, it's in another language that I can't read Sorry...)
    EDIT:If you mean the hour of work thing, that was off for some I know, but the point is if $25 really is a lot of money to some(which I know it is) then why did you spend it on a video game?

• @Gman5852 said: Yes, but if you are able to freely buy a $25 video game that says upfront that you won't get all of it until a few months later, I would think you are not having problems when it comes to needing necessities like food(I'm assuming that is what it says, it's in another language that I can't read Sorry...)
    EDIT:If you mean the hour of work thing, that was off for some I know, but the point is if $25 really is a lot of money to some(which I know it is) then why did you spend it on a video game?

Yes, you are right.. I am not complaining about paying for game(it sounds normal to me).. But I was complaing about 25$ is really little from one point of view, but it could be a lot of from second one.. In short you shouldnt say to others what value have 25$ for them..

• @Gman5852 said: then why did you spend it on a video game?

exactly...

• "No, no food today, Junior. Daddy bought Madden 2012. But isn't this better than eating?"

• Still not even a hint when we´re getting episode 4, obviously we haven't been patient enough since we haven't gotten the "thx for your patince" ´, just saying!

• ttg are too busy being put in a mental hospital for emotional trauma and depression..

• @Viser said: So, I was stalking Telltale's twitter after I woke up today, and they retweeted this:

"Gary Whitta ‏@garywhitta

Today was my last real full day working on The Walking Dead Episode 4. Now I sit back and watch @telltalegames bring it home! So excited.
    "

What exactly is this supposed to mean? What would be left for Telltale to do to bring it home?

Well, I think that the bulk of the voice work is done. They just need to start developing the rest of it right now.

• @Viser said: So, I was stalking Telltale's twitter after I woke up today, and they retweeted this:

"Gary Whitta ‏@garywhitta

Today was my last real full day working on The Walking Dead Episode 4. Now I sit back and watch @telltalegames bring it home! So excited.
    "

What exactly is this supposed to mean? What would be left for Telltale to do to bring it home?

Well I imagine Gary is completely finished with the story and the writing.. which means Telltale just have to finish off producing the game..finalising voicework and doing testing etc

• I am going to say October 17th

• @sowhatithappans said: hey i filed a false advertising clam agents them for not doing timely releases and i received a full refund and was allowed to keep my product for exactly that reason not sticking to the monthly release and just Google the attorney general and your state and most have a very convient to use online forum took just a few minutes to fill out!

Hope they helped you with your punctuation too!.. Here's to hoping you'll use that money to buy an English Grammar book.

Add Comment