User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 12.0K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey all, i have a question for you?!

I love this game and this story.

So here is the question: When the season ends is there a new ''Walking Dead'' seasons?
    i mean if all the five episodes ends, is there a new ''Walking dead'' Game, like ''Walking dead 2'' or something.

Sorry 4 my bad english :)

• @ClemNLee said: Hey all, i have a question for you?!

I love this game and this story.

So here is the question: When the season ends is there a new ''Walking Dead'' seasons?
    i mean if all the five episodes ends, is there a new ''Walking dead'' Game, like ''Walking dead 2'' or something.

Sorry 4 my bad english :)

Yep. Telltale stated that there is going to be another season.

• Hey walking dead team.

Do you feel that you were forced to make the game slightly more linear for release date sake, such as, killing off Larry no matter what, and the very controversial death of Carley and Doug?

If so, do you think you will patch this in the future, maybe adding more choices in some sort of DLC patch?

Just imagine the possibilities, not that im trying to market anything to your or anything :P

hope you find the time to answer this

The Waltzing Bread

aka Ninjaz

• @Zeruis said: Yep. Telltale stated that there is going to be another season.

YEEES im so happy now :)
    KEEP up the good work Walking Dead team :)

• are you going to put in some cameos like sheriff grimes?

• Will Season 2 of the Walking Dead be a bi-monthly release schedule or something else?
    (monthly, tri-monthly, etc)

• Regrading picking Doug over Carley, was there a specific reason you don't get to tell people about you when you have Doug? I know Carley knows and is the reason for you telling people but I really like Doug and choosing him over Carley now is harder then it used to be because I know I'll be missing out on this subplot in Episode 3. No big deal I sided with Kenny most times aside from the Shawn/Duck part, and because I didn't tell him he acts a lot more mean then when I did the same things but had Carley and told him before hand, made it feel like I had the option but didn't take it rather then not having it at all.

• @yuluuu said: HELLO THERE!

i bought today the game the walking dead eP 1
    i opened the game and logged in with my username and passwort but it do not open the game after thah. what can i do??? pls help!!!

Ugh that hurt me to read.

• Will you ever release the game on consoles for Australia (and New Zealand)? This game clearly would have gotten approval, considering God of War 3, Dead Island and heaps of other "gory" games were approved. I just don't get it....

• With the issues with the Episode 2 and Episode 3 release dates in the EU, will you work around it so that Episode 4 and Episode 5 will be released at the same time or within a day of each other instead of being delayed?

Add Comment