User Avatar Image

The "friendship" with Lilly is fake.

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 823 users

Kenny has always had my back so I'll have his.

The relationship with Lilly never has you two joking and smiling at each other. She never cares to be your buddy or have your back in times of need.

She sees you as someone she can use. She sees you as a vote. Not Lee.

Side with Kenny he can see you're more then a vote.
You're more then Lee.

You're a friend. Get his back and he'll get your back.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You're a friend.Get his back and he'll get your back.

hmm,a friend until you disagree and step out of line, only once, and then you're not worth saving anymore.To me that's seems very petty and vindictive.Having to agree with someone 100% of the time for them to even consider you worthy of helping anymore stinks! I don't appreciate being someones little bitch.What kind of a friendship is that?
    In the pharmacy(episode 3) Kenny has a gun and he still doesn't help Lee?!

To me, that makes Kenny's friendship the fake one.

• What do you mean she doesn't have your back when you need it??

Have you tried siding with her on the meat locker to see who has your back and who doesn't??

• Yeah....that's what happened to me too. When Kenny says I needed to earn that boat ride or RV ride he means it. Unfortunately, I did not follow Kenny's commands as faithfully as others and stepped out of line now and again. Oh well, I didn't want to get on a boat anyways.

• @FarmerJoe said: You're a friend.Get his back and he'll get your back.

hmm,a friend until you disagree and step out of line, only once, and then you're not worth saving anymore.To me that's seems very petty and vindictive.Having to agree with someone 100% of the time for them to even consider you worthy of helping anymore stinks! I don't appreciate being someones little bitch.What kind of a friendship is that?
    In the pharmacy(episode 3) Kenny has a gun and he still doesn't help Lee?!

To me, that makes Kenny's friendship the fake one.

I try to keep my arguments to the fuck Kenny thread but I'll post here once.

Kenny wasn't sure if he was able to save you gun or no gun. And when there are loads of walkers swarming, all using your pistol would do is waste ammo. And I bet most people are angry because they supported Keny until he meat locker, then he was angry at Lee. But I don't blame him, Lees who saved Lary risked his life and risked his family being eaten by the cannibals slowly and painfully for an old guy who treated everyone else like shit and might be dead. . They forced him to kill Larry by himself and shoulder the guilt himself, even if it was the right call.

Also I think moments like Kenny trusts you enough to tell you Duck is bitten (he could have kept quiet, or lied) and when offers to teach you how to use he train, in case he dies, shows how much of a good friend he is.

• Actually, you DON'T have to agree with him 100%. I refused to take the food in Ep2, and I shot the girl in Ep3 when he told me not to. And then? When the door fell on Lee and he called for Kenny, Kenny ran back to me without a moment's hesitation to try and help lift the door off of me. The friendship with Kenny DOES feel more satisying than the one with Lilly, at least I think. Especially because now Kenny is the only original group member left.

And does Kenny tell you about Duck's bite no matter what? The dialouge after changes if he's your friend or not, but I'm not sure about the scene itself.

• @Rock114 said: Actually, you DON'T have to agree with him 100%. I refused to take the food in Ep2, and I shot the girl in Ep3 when he told me not to. And then? When the door fell on Lee and he called for Kenny, Kenny ran back to me without a moment's hesitation to try and help lift the door off of me. The friendship with Kenny DOES feel more satisying than the one with Lilly, at least I think. Especially because now Kenny is the only original group member left.

And does Kenny tell you about Duck's bite no matter what? The dialouge after changes if he's your friend or not, but I'm not sure about the scene itself.

you didn't say if you help killed larry or not. if u help then he helps you in the drug store

• @SonnyN18 said: you didn't say if you help killed larry or not. if u help then he helps you in the drug store

Yea, I helped him with Larry. But people say that, no matter what, disagree with him once and he'll try to kill you. I don't always agree with him, and he helped me. So no, you don't have to do what he says all the time. Just proving a point.

• Both are just too extreme. That's why I never trusted'em 100%. And considering that Kenny just lost his family, he'll be pretty much unstable in the next chapters( At least I think so), so I will just look out for me and Clem.

Edit: Chuck seems to be a nice guy, though.

• @Rock114 said: Yea, I helped him with Larry. But people say that, no matter what, disagree with him once and he'll try to kill you. I don't always agree with him, and he helped me. So no, you don't have to do what he says all the time. Just proving a point.

no, what most people say is that if u disagree with him on that one point ( killing larry ) then he'll try to kill you

• There's a fine line between not helping someone and killing them. Just because he's not sticking his neck out for you doesn't mean he's trying to kill you, it means you aren't his friend.

Add Comment