Menu
User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Ben's character and deeds

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

Either you saved Carley or Doug. These great characters shall be avenged. Yeah, Lilly killed them, BUT Ben was giving the extra stuff to the bandits, wich caused the whole thing.

These were great characters, ones who shouldn't be forgotten. Ben, a stupid little teenager who is more scared of everything then a 12 year old.

Please, by joining this thread, you 100% guarantee that you WILL kill Ben, at the first time you get.

376 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :eek: I knew it,I knew it, he finally reveals his true form and I bet he's eagerly awaiting episode 4 to claim even more...

You can't have them Ben! You hear me! you can't have them... I wont let you take any more!!!

Nice job, Milo :D

• @bazenji said: As far as I'm concerned, Ben bought the team time. If everyone had listened to Kenny, none of this would have happened.

Wow...I can't believe I just said that.

tl;dr, it's all Lilly's fault.

This guy gets it :D

• @Wrighty said: This guy gets it :D

does he ?

the bandits where either slow to pick up the meds or they saw lee take them back.. true the previous drops kept them safe but how many drops was that ?

not many..

• Ben's only been there a week... can't have been more than one or two.

• @Wrighty said: This guy gets it :D

They're both of a school of thought I dont subscribe to

• @Milosuperspesh said: ...true the previous drops kept them safe but how many drops was that ?

Lee commented that the bandits gave them hell, but that it had been quiet for a few days. A drop every day or every other day? The one Lee found could have been either the 2nd or 3rd drop.

• @Cyreen said: Lee commented that the bandits gave them hell, but that it had been quiet for a few days. A drop every day or every other day? The one Lee found could have been either the 2nd or 3rd drop.

hence the 'not many' ;)

• @kirby18 said: I disagree with a lot of you, obviously there is no denying Ben did wrong HOWEVER he did it for the group and he clearly was sincere in helping the group. I dont see how you guys dont see this.

One, he was stealing in hopes to keep the bandits happy and thus ensure the safety and well-being of the group.

Two, besides that he was grateful for the group for letting them in, I mean what was he supposed to do to show his loyalty.

Three, he told Lee it was him! Now this matters especially more if you told him that you were going to jail before... which I did. Point is, he trusts you and that is invaluable apparently in this game.

All in all, I loved Carly (she was my favorite character) and obviously Ben should be held accountable for his actions but hes not a bad kid and he still can be an asset to the group.

It doesn't change the fact that he lied and gave bandits our meds without telling us a word and then leaving us in the dark until the point where nearly half our group are gone.

• @SonnyN18 said: It doesn't change the fact that he lied and gave bandits our meds without telling us a word and then leaving us in the dark until the point where nearly half our group are gone.

you nailed it...

Add Comment