997 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know about this.
    1. This has happened with many other games. THE WEBSITE WANTS TO TRICK YOU
    2. ALL I SEE IS 2 TITLES AND LIKE 10 BOXES

• @heavybassX said: You Better Make This Good, I Want This To Distract Me Till Sam And Max Season 3?!?!?!

we'd better!

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

Oh, great NOW you tell me! And all this time we've been focused on making a really mediocre game. Well, I guess we'll just have to start over.

@heavybassX said: You Better Make This Good, I Want This To Distract Me Till Sam And Max Season 3?!?!?!

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

@langley said: Guess we can't win the "Telltale Games: #1 For Releasing Games on Time" award. It's the biggest disappointment for me since I lost the "Perfect Attendance" award in grammar school.

(Yeah, we'd rather be known for making good games.)

PerfectAwardcopy.jpg

God, it's going to be Duke Nukem Forever... I know it. *sobs* Edit: <---- I'm joking.

• User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

Don't panic. This game wont go into infinite delays. It's pretty much finished now, but there are some loose ends that just need to be cleaned up. I know you guys don't want a sloppy game with unfinished features. And I'm sure you guys can respect the need to want to get everything just right. You don't want to play a half-assed game and we don't want to put out anything that will let down our fans. Quality is something worth waiting for, and I assure you that you wont have to wait much longer, but you will appreciate that you did!

• what ever you do, DO NOT go down the SSBB road DELAYED FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS!!!!!!! PLease don't do this.

• [QUOTE=Mel;67932]PerfectAwardcopy.jpg

... what the heck

• @MarkDarin said: Don't panic. This game wont go into infinite delays. It's pretty much finished now, but there are some loose ends that just need to be cleaned up.

*Michael Scott voice* That's what VALVE said! */Michael Scott voice*

I keed, of course. I survived the GTAIV delay, so a month is but a pittance.

• It's only a month if you assume the game was originally coming out June 1. Hint: When game developers say "June" or "Q2 2009", they generally don't mean the first day. They mean "Sometime within that timeframe"

• @tabacco said: It's only a month if you assume the game was originally coming out June 1. Hint: When game developers say "June" or "Q2 2009", they generally don't mean the first day. They mean "Sometime within that timeframe"

Its only a month if you assume the game was originally coming out June 1 and was moved to July 1. If the game was coming out June 1 and then got moved to July 30th, it would be nearly two months! If it was coming out on June 29th but then moved to July 2nd, it would be under a week! Oh the humanity!

This discussion has been closed.