User Avatar Image

not happy with this game, wish i never bought it

posted by popup85 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

first of all screen doesn't go big, which is least of my problems, second - this game is like watching a dull cartoon with taking participation only so much, not enough choices to make like in the walking dead, not exciting, boring, boring, boring.... i like to stick to playing with one character, and to have dangerous situations, long replic versions that would lead to different outcomes, but it's not the same as in walking dead nothing's going on .... urgggg... dissappointed!!!!! :mad::(:confused:

i was though pleasantly surprised to find back to the future game in my possession which i didnt buy, guess it was extra for free, well if im happy with it, i will forget about my sad experience regarding dino game... cheers

p.s. can't wait for the walking dead game.. favourite game of all times so far.. plz keep it up...well done :o:);)

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • First of all, if you have nothing good to say about the game don't say anything at all. We all know that people wanted a RPG style jurassic park game but this will do. If your not satisfied don't complain. The walking dead series should also have an RPG style game it's self (the TV show not the comic) That is the only reason I am not buying the new walking dead game telltale made. So don't tell us how you dislike the game or how it's terrible because usually it just makes things worse.


    P.S- you got the back to the future game in the double deluxe pack, it wasn't free.

  • @popup85 said: first of all screen doesn't go big, which is least of my problems, second - this game is like watching a dull cartoon with taking participation only so much, not enough choices to make like in the walking dead, not exciting, boring, boring, boring.... i like to stick to playing with one character, and to have dangerous situations, long replic versions that would lead to different outcomes, but it's not the same as in walking dead nothing's going on .... urgggg... dissappointed!!!!! :mad::(:confused:

    i was though pleasantly surprised to find back to the future game in my possession which i didnt buy, guess it was extra for free, well if im happy with it, i will forget about my sad experience regarding dino game... cheers

    p.s. can't wait for the walking dead game.. favourite game of all times so far.. plz keep it up...well done :o:);)

    Guess this is your first time playing a Telltale game. Tisk tisk. Should have done your research.

    On a side note, I liked it. So ha.:guybrush:

  • @Jurassic#2 said: First of all, if you have nothing good about the game don't say anything at all. We all know that people wanted a RPG style jurassic park game but this will do. If your not satisfied don't complain...

    I'm absolutely agree. May be i'll try this game and express my own opinion.

  • @Raymond D said: Guess this is your first time playing a Telltale game. Tisk tisk. Should have done your research.

    On a side note, I liked it. So ha.:guybrush:

    /agree

  • @Aleks Gf said: I'm absolutely agree. May be i'll try this game and express my own opinion.

    I'm glad you agree, because I am tired of people complaining about the game.:mad: It just makes the forums very dirty with useless posts.:rolleyes:

  • @Jurassic#2 said: First of all, if you have nothing good to say about the game don't say anything at all. We all know that people wanted a RPG style jurassic park game but this will do. If your not satisfied don't complain. The walking dead series should also have an RPG style game it's self (the TV show not the comic) That is the only reason I am not buying the new walking dead game telltale made. So don't tell us how you dislike the game or how it's terrible because usually it just makes things worse.

    What a reply man! :) This is true that if someone doesn't like any game then may be it's his own problem or may be he has different taste. Don't influence other people by making these kinds of threads. If you want to give any feedback to the developers then PM them and in a pleasant way not by making complaint thread like this. And, one more thing, you should do research about the game which you are thinking to buy or ask for the reviews.

  • @gamefreak13 said: What a reply man! :) This is true that if someone doesn't like any game then may be it's his own problem or may be he has different taste. Don't influence other people by making these kinds of threads. If you want to give any feedback to the developers then PM them and in a pleasant way not by making complaint thread like this. And, one more thing, you should do research about the game which you are thinking to buy or ask for the reviews.

    Thanks!:)

  • Jurassic#2 I think you are completely wrong re: people expressing a negative opinion on here. I'm a big Telltale fan and I have played all the Sam&Max games, their Monkey Island game, and their Back to the Future games. They were great fun so of course I was gonna buy their Jurassic Park game and expect a similar kind of experience. I was thoroughly dissapointed. Great story, terrible game. People have the right to express their dislike of the game civilly if that's how they felt. Noone likes trolls or flaming but Telltale need to be told (if they aren't already aware) that they dropped the ball on this one and people interested in playing the game should be able to read all kinds of opinions, positive or negative. I would hate to think that people's one and only experience with Telltale was the Jurassic Park game. That's sad for them and bad for Telltale.

  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

    @Numinous said: Jurassic#2 I think you are completely wrong re: people expressing a negative opinion on here. I'm a big Telltale fan and I have played all the Sam&Max games, their Monkey Island game, and their Back to the Future games. They were great fun so of course I was gonna buy their Jurassic Park game and expect a similar kind of experience. I was thoroughly dissapointed. Great story, terrible game. People have the right to express their dislike of the game civilly if that's how they felt. Noone likes trolls or flaming but Telltale need to be told (if they aren't already aware) that they dropped the ball on this one and people interested in playing the game should be able to read all kinds of opinions, positive or negative. I would hate to think that people's one and only experience with Telltale was the Jurassic Park game. That's sad for them and bad for Telltale.

    This is quite true.

    While we don't encourage non-constructive negative comments, flaming, or trolling, we DO want this to be a place where you can openly discuss your feelings about our games. If you have something good to say, GREAT! We love hearing it! But if there was something about our games that you didn't like, don't be afraid to say so! Not every game is going to be a hit with everyone, and that's okay. We WANT you to have opinions and have a place where you can discuss them intelligently and in a civil manner.

    With Jurassic Park we really wanted to put the focus on pushing our Interactive Storytelling capabilities. We tried new techniques to put the focus on the character arcs and story development and not the game mechanics. This really taught us how to write a thrilling narrative that always moves forward and keeps the player engaged in the story and laid the ground work for how we treat our character writing and interaction in Walking Dead.

    Your feedback is always taken into consideration when we start designing a new game. We definitely take note of the things you like AND the things you don't like. So please, keep telling us your honest thoughts, good or bad.

    Just... you know... if you can help it, try not to be a jerk about it. ;)

  • @MarkDarin said: This is quite true.

    While we don't encourage non-constructive negative comments, flaming, or trolling, we DO want this to be a place where you can openly discuss your feelings about our games. If you have something good to say, GREAT! We love hearing it! But if there was something about our games that you didn't like, don't be afraid to say so! Not every game is going to be a hit with everyone, and that's okay. We WANT you to have opinions and have a place where you can discuss them intelligently and in a civil manner.

    With Jurassic Park we really wanted to put the focus on pushing our Interactive Storytelling capabilities. We tried new techniques to put the focus on the character arcs and story development and not the game mechanics. This really taught us how to write a thrilling narrative that always moves forward and keeps the player engaged in the story and laid the ground work for how we treat our character writing and interaction in Walking Dead.

    Your feedback is always taken into consideration when we start designing a new game. We definitely take note of the things you like AND the things you don't like. So please, keep telling us your honest thoughts, good or bad.

    Just... you know... if you can help it, try not to be a jerk about it. ;)


    Yeah I guess your right, Just next time tell us what could be better about the game instead of saying that its the baddest thing in the world. I agree with mark that you can tell what you think just don't make it like there was nothing good about the game. Sorry if I sounded a bit tense back in my other posts.:)

Add Comment