997 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @tabacco said: It's only a month if you assume the game was originally coming out June 1. Hint: When game developers say "June" or "Q2 2009", they generally don't mean the first day. They mean "Sometime within that timeframe"

I didn't mean "month" as in the general time frame, I meant it as in "next month as opposed to this month". I'm working on a game myself, so I know that dates are a guesstimate at best, even with projects far more professional than mine :p.

By the by, I sense an undertone of frustration in your post. I'm really just pulling your collective legs with the mock horror at the news. :) (As I'm sure most of us are.)

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

A delayed game is eventually good, a bad games is... well, you know the rest.

@Mel said: God, it's going to be Duke Nukem Forever... I know it. *sobs* Edit: <---- I'm joking.

More like Duke Bad's Cool Game for Attractive Forever!

• I'm glad it's delayed a month. It gives me more time to order a Wii LAN adapter from China.

• @Strong Awesome said: [QUOTE=Mel;67932]PerfectAwardcopy.jpg

... what the heck[/QUOTE]

What, you mean you don't recognise Dame Edna Everage? She's like one of the most famous Australians ever!

• @Molokov said: What, you mean you don't recognise Dame Edna Everage? She's like one of the most famous Australians ever!

Never heard of her,and she/he/it scares the crap outta me.

• @Jake said: If it was coming out on June 29th but then moved to July 2nd, it would be under a week! Oh the humanity!

If this is in fact a true statement, then I don't mind at all that it was postponed.

• Well, I'd rather have a great game later than a rushed game sooner.

@Molokov said: What, you mean you don't recognise Dame Edna Everage? She's like one of the most famous Australians ever!
    Which is pretty funny considering she's fictional.

• :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :(

This discussion has been closed.