User Avatar Image

How do you think Kenny will die?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 690 users

Now Kenny isn't dead yet as we all know, but as much as I am on team Kenny, i doubt he will make it to Episode 5. Mainly for the fact he is the last of the original group left other than Lee and Clem. Since he lost his family I think he is going to go next, as I'm sure he will end up doing something stupidly heroic or commit suicide.

I believe that Kenny will go out of his way in Savannah to distract a horde of dead so the rest of the group can make it to the boat, than shoot himself before they get to him.

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @YamiRaziel said: I do not think he will die a heroic death. In my opinion at some point he will decide that fighting and struggling to live is not really worth the trouble and he will ask Lee and everybody else to just kill themselves. He'll say that they can't win, that death is inevitable and Clem will die just as Duck died. He will beg Lee to give Clem merciful death and when Lee tells him to go fuck himself, he will try to enforce his opinion by trying to kill our group members. Then Lee will shoot him and that will be the end of Kenny.

I'm absolutely positive that his death will not be a heroic one.

Don't think he'd actively try and murder everyone. Ben? Definately. And can we blame him? Omid? Maybe. Christa? He'd get his shit handed to him. And in the teaser, which, while not alays 100% accurate, he seems to be the one pushing the group to keep moving.

• I'd like kennys end choice to be decided by how you treated him and his family, on the train in Ep 3 on one of my playthroughs he said something about not being in team Lee but Katjja liked and trusted him so he'll play nice and tag along so I think it could go something like this

Lee's BFF - noble sacrifice to save Lee/Clem
    Lee's Rival/enemy - run for the boat leaving Lee to escape by himself
    Kat says Lee's ok - Kenny says this is for Kat jumps into a crowd of walkers lettin Lee escape, Kenny shouts "I'm coming Kat" or somthing like that.

Kenny being confirmed for ep 5 could be like how the DEXTER producers told the Rita character that she would live to see the next season only to be killed off at the end of the one she was filming.

• @Phantom Command said: I'd like kennys end choice to be decided by how you treated him and his family, on the train in Ep 3 on one of my playthroughs he said something about not being in team Lee but Katjja liked and trusted him so he'll play nice and tag along so I think it could go something like this

Lee's BFF - noble sacrifice to save Lee/Clem
    Lee's Rival/enemy - run for the boat leaving Lee to escape by himself
    Kat says Lee's ok - Kenny says this is for Kat jumps into a crowd of walkers lettin Lee escape, Kenny shouts "I'm coming Kat" or somthing like that.

Kenny being confirmed for ep 5 could be like how the DEXTER producers told the Rita character that she would live to see the next season only to be killed off at the end of the one she was filming.

but rita did play a role in the next season (after she was killed) so they could show their first date and have a real goodbye. "Bye Dexter Morgan. "Bye Rita Bennett";)

so kenny could die in 4 or in the beginning of 5...or thats 4's cliffhanger. Will you save kenny....next time on twd:p

• @bdawgnit1785 said: but rita did play a role in the next season (after she was killed) so they could show their first date and have a real goodbye. "Bye Dexter Morgan. "Bye Rita Bennett";)

so kenny could die in 4 or in the beginning of 5...or thats 4's cliffhanger. Will you save kenny....next time on twd:p

Mind=Blown Iv'e missed the last couple of seasons so I'll have to play catch up when I have the time.

• Unlike many people, I've always sided with Kenny (even in the meat locker) but I don't know if I'll be able to follow him down the road I think he's going down. Now that he has nothing to live for I can see him going mad on a group of walkers. The walkers begin to overpower the group and when Lee and the rest start to run away Kenny just stays- they try to get him to run away as well but he stays, killing walkers until they finally take him down.

• Probably die a heroic death. Even if you play a Pro Lilly game he says he's going to put the past behind him. It's pretty obvious Telltale is trying to get you to like him so you feel more emotional when he does go. Even if you like Lilly more.

• Kenny's gonna die in Ep 5. There's no way their gonna let him survive :p

• I like Kenny, but I actually really DO hope that he dies. It'll be the biggest blow (yet) to my Lee's character.

• @DreadMagus said: Lee's your avatar and Clem's a plot device/mission vendor.

Clem is also reserved for the "super-duper-mega-sad-death-ending" slot.

• I would hate to see Clem die, but Telltale hasn't even been merciful to children in this game...

Why its so good.

Add Comment