User Avatar Image

Who wants Ben dead in twd Ep 4?

posted by Flawless02 on - last edited - Viewed by 965 users

Who wants Ben dead in Ep4, I wanna see what people think should he die for lying to the group? Does Kenny find out What Ben did that got his family killed, and Kenny wants Ben dead?

I wanna see how many people are against Ben for what he has done, and who see's him as a kid just afraid of the bandit's.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIk8gy1B4VPNwn9UfRI0v

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I used to want him dead.

Then I realized I was just pissed Carley was gone.

Then I got over it.

• I don't...WANT him dead. But then, I could really care less what happens with him.

• He doesnt have to die but he has to get the hell outta my group

• Awww, he might be useful.

He can stay and guard the train.

Of course, I doubt we'll be going back to the train....... sucks to be him.... lol

• I think he should have let everyone know what was going on.. but I understand what he did.. but if he had let everyone know what was up ... it may have gone down differently..

• I HATE Ben but I think I do not want to see him dead.
    But if I had that option a few days ago, he would die ...

• @Viser said: I'm pretty sure plenty of people will disagree with me, but I for one think it's pretty stupid to want Ben dead because of what he did. He knows he made a mistake and I think the situation won't repeat itself. Bottom line, I don't want Ben dead, would actually think it's pretty nice if he made it through season 1.

I agree with you.

I'm one of the few people who blame the bandits. You know, the people who were constantly attacking, who coerced Ben into giving them supplies then decided to outright try and kill us when their ploy eventually failed? Actually I'm quite amazed at how many people wave them off as not really deserving of the blame. At every step they had a choice, at every step they chose to do wrong. Ben doesn't deserve death, the bandits do.

I tend to think that people just want someone they can blame and kill in a fulfilling scene, and that they don't really care if it's the right person or not. The group has already left the bandits behind and didn't exactly get to tear through their hideout and slaughter them in a fit of awesome like with the St. Johns. But Bens still with the group and that poor boy is so much easier to blame and we still have the chance to enact punishment on that blame, no matter how deserving he really is.

No doubt though, if Ben dies it won't be fulfilling, much like Larry's death.

• @cormoran said: I agree with you.

I'm one of the few people who blame the bandits. You know, the people who were constantly attacking, who coerced Ben into giving them supplies then decided to outright try and kill us when their ploy eventually failed? Actually I'm quite amazed at how many people wave them off as not really deserving of the blame. At every step they had a choice, at every step they chose to do wrong. Ben doesn't deserve death, the bandits do.

Why dont you blame Ben for being upfront and honest with the group he's now a part of and immediately bringing this to their attention? Most people probably dont blame because they arent the reason the situation built to such a head.

• @Xarne said: Why dont you blame Ben for being upfront and honest with the group he's now a part of and immediately bringing this to their attention? Most people probably dont blame because they arent the reason the situation built to such a head.

He's a scared teenager, I still remember what that's like. He was put in a very awkward position, the lives of one of his friends vs the inconvenience of the people he's with (you know, the people that hacked off his teachers leg then let him bleed to death or shot his friend then let him bleed to death?).

Why don't you blame the bandits for coercing him into the situation he got into? why don't you blame them for wearing on the group with constant attacks? why don't you blame them for sitting the group on their knees ready for execution?

For that matter, why don't you blame Lilly for firing the first shot which would have been the actual noise that got the walkers attention?

• I don't want Ben dead per se, I just want him booted out and if that leads him to dying, or if Kenny or someone else kills him then oh well. The ZA just isn't the right atmosphere for tolerating traitors and dead weights regardless of how much of a nice guy they otherwise are, IMO.

The guy is sure a popular topic on this forum though, I'll give him that.

Add Comment