User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead comics isn't so good but The Walking Dead Game is awsome

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 394 users

Hi please vote on this poll

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Add the series so you're not just being one sided.

• Its like I say when people compare the tv show with the comics, they're such different mediums its hard to say which one is better. I dont think one is better than the other, they each give you a different experience.

• It's TV Show > Game > Comics for me, but the comics were still entertaining.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: It's TV Show > Game > Comics for me, but the comics were still entertaining.

Wow. That's really surprising.

• @Master of Aeons said: Wow. That's really surprising.

I started out with the show. I like the characters and the actors there better. The setting and source material are good to work with for a show, I think.

• The comics altogether contain way more content than the tv show and the games, so I think it's really too early/unfair to compare all of the mediums. I do enjoy some of the mediums better than others for their own reasons. For example, I like that the tv show spent a lot more time developing Shane's character, and that his character had much more of an impact on Rick's character development in the show than in the comics. The conflicting morality dilemmas and character chemistry between Rick and Shane in the show, esp. in season 2, are probably my favourite things about the show. All mediums of The Walking Dead are awesome (except the social game, I hate it), but I enjoy Telltale's game, the show, and the comics more than the other mediums for their own reasons, imo.

• @Master of Aeons said: Wow. That's really surprising.

Is it? Based on all the shock and mental anguish the character turn over is causing, I dont find it surprising that people are coming here from TV and dont even know where the source material is coming from.

That's probably the path the majority of gamers got here, esp the Carely mourners

• The game is pretty cool but the comics are pure genius.

• @Xarne said: Is it? Based on all the shock and mental anguish the character turn over is causing, I dont find it surprising that people are coming here from TV and dont even know where the source material is coming from.

That's probably the path the majority of gamers got here, esp the Carely mourners

To me it sounded like he read the comics though. Preferring the show to the comic is the surprise. I loved the show until I read the comic.

Add Comment