User Avatar Image

The "friendship" with Lilly is fake.

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Kenny has always had my back so I'll have his.

The relationship with Lilly never has you two joking and smiling at each other. She never cares to be your buddy or have your back in times of need.

She sees you as someone she can use. She sees you as a vote. Not Lee.

Side with Kenny he can see you're more then a vote.
You're more then Lee.

You're a friend. Get his back and he'll get your back.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And what's that, speculation? Fanfiction?

• @Xarne said: whoa, you bring up a good point: What if you stop Kenny from his revenge on Ben? That could surely be the deal breaker: you stopping a man from getting to the killer of his family.

It doesn't have to be Ben, I was just using him as an example. He's the most likely candidate for this too. It would come down to you and your morals: Is it really right to let a scared kid die because he made a mistake? Even though it was a huge one?

It could be a situation with anyone else. Omid and his leg maybe. Kenny DOES say in the Ep4 preview that they should leave him, maybe he and Christa fight because she wants to take Omid with them.

• I'm sorry, Cyreen, but you're not worth my time anymore. I'm not interested in your feminist shit.

Rock114, don't expect any reward for your choices. You should be siding with Kenny because you believe that is the right thing to do, not because you'll be rewarded. The boat he has promised you will most likely be missing, destroyed or something else that prevents you from sailing away with it. Almost nothing goes according to plans in ZA. In this one I'm do not agree with Chuck. Plans are not always good. Trying too hard to achieve a plan is what gets you killed at the end of the day.

[quote]Is it really right to let a scared kid die because he made a mistake? Even though it was a huge one? [/quote]

Kenny siders should say yes because that's the rational thing to do. There's a threat and you remove it...

• @YamiRaziel said: I'm sorry, Cyreen, but you're not worth my time anymore. I'm not interested in your feminist shit.

Awesome, by all means go back to your cave, little dinosaur.

• Although Kenny is a hypocrite for various reasons, especially that whether helping him kill Larry or not is what determines your friendship, I'd much rather him than Lilly. Larry was a dick anyways, so I didn't mind killing him in my second playthrough. Kenny's my bro right now and it's pretty great. Despite whether you're nice to Lilly or not, she's never your friend and still shoots Carley/Doug and tries to justify herself using Lee's past. I personally hate Lilly. Kenny is still a hypocrite, though. They're not much better than each other, just Kenny actually becomes your bro and Lilly always stays/goes back to being a bitch to you.

They're both very interesting and fantastic characters, whether you like them or not. So it's different for each person. That's what I love about the TWD cast.

• @Natalie1213 said: Although Kenny is a hypocrite for various reasons, especially that whether helping him kill Larry or not is what determines your friendship, I'd much rather him than Lilly. Larry was a dick anyways, so I didn't mind killing him in my second playthrough. Kenny's my bro right now and it's pretty great. Despite whether you're nice to Lilly or not, she's never your friend and still shoots Carley/Doug and tries to justify herself using Lee's past. I personally hate Lilly. Kenny is still a hypocrite, though. They're not much better than each other, just Kenny actually becomes your bro and Lilly always stays/goes back to being a bitch to you.

They're both very interesting and fantastic characters, whether you like them or not. So it's different for each person. That's what I love about the TWD cast.

Kiel555 mentioned that in his playthrough that is not even a "100% pro Lilly" she doesn't use his past against him. So apparently, she doesn't always do that.

• @Rock114 said: It doesn't have to be Ben, I was just using him as an example. He's the most likely candidate for this too. It would come down to you and your morals: Is it really right to let a scared kid die because he made a mistake? Even though it was a huge one?

It could be a situation with anyone else. Omid and his leg maybe. Kenny DOES say in the Ep4 preview that they should leave him, maybe he and Christa fight because she wants to take Omid with them.

Im just saying if there was anything that could/would break a totally loyal Kenny, that would be it

• Lilly in my opinion is exactly like Shane from the the TV show. The craziness that ensues after they lose Larry via salt lick & Lori and Carl when Rick returns. The drive for alpha dog status and willingness to let the world burn as long as they can protect theirs. Even though Lily can be sweet ain't nothing stopping her from booting your ass out of the RV and leaving you so yeah.

Team Kenny I guess.

• I don't think many of them have really been what you would call friends, the majority are just people who have been forced together by the ZA. If they had been meeting in normal circumstances, they would probably only talk to each other maybe once or something.

• @Freeze said: Lilly in my opinion is exactly like Shane from the the TV show. The craziness that ensues after they lose Larry via salt lick & Lori and Carl when Rick returns. The drive for alpha dog status and willingness to let the world burn as long as they can protect theirs. Even though Lily can be sweet ain't nothing stopping her from booting your ass out of the RV and leaving you so yeah.

Team Kenny I guess.

I've already commented on this exact statement once, but I will do it one more time. How can you say that Lilly is like Shane? Lilly tries to do things for the entire group, even though she might be wrong in your eyes that doesn't mean she's doing it for somebody else. Shane kills a man just so he can save his own skin and is ready to kill his own best friend just so he can steal his wife. I don't see any resemblance...

Add Comment