User Avatar Image

The "friendship" with Lilly is fake.

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Kenny has always had my back so I'll have his.

The relationship with Lilly never has you two joking and smiling at each other. She never cares to be your buddy or have your back in times of need.

She sees you as someone she can use. She sees you as a vote. Not Lee.

Side with Kenny he can see you're more then a vote.
You're more then Lee.

You're a friend. Get his back and he'll get your back.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cyreen said: Lilly is an egocentric bitch, who cannot stand any sort of disagreement. Even in your supposed "friendship" Lee's giving way more than he's receiving. True friends never abandon you and they don't require you to follow orders.

On the upside, she's gone and not worth discussing.

I think she had it pretty rough and i feel really bad for her. If you see from episode 1 to episode 3 she changes a lot and it's fact. She is not a bitch, she changed after her father died. I hope we see her again she is really a great character.

• @Deventh said: I think she had it pretty rough and i feel really bad for her.

I really don't hate Lilly, she is after all a fictional character. I was merely flipping the coin for her cyber-boyfriend-wannabe.

• @YamiRaziel said: I've already commented on this exact statement once, but I will do it one more time. How can you say that Lilly is like Shane? Lilly tries to do things for the entire group, even though she might be wrong in your eyes that doesn't mean she's doing it for somebody else. Shane kills a man just so he can save his own skin and is ready to kill his own best friend just so he can steal his wife. I don't see any resemblance...

I didn't read the last one seeing as when it comes to threads about Lilly every avid user of this forum tries to avoid starting a stupid argument with your stubbornness and insane infatuation with Lilly. Yeah we're suppose to care about the characters but you take this shit way to far. I instantly regret posting here , I should've known you were lurking around trying to "protect" Lilly. I guess it's time for me to find a new thread.

• @YamiRaziel said: I'm sorry, Cyreen, but you're not worth my time anymore. I'm not interested in your feminist shit.

Rock114, don't expect any reward for your choices. You should be siding with Kenny because you believe that is the right thing to do, not because you'll be rewarded. The boat he has promised you will most likely be missing, destroyed or something else that prevents you from sailing away with it. Almost nothing goes according to plans in ZA. In this one I'm do not agree with Chuck. Plans are not always good. Trying too hard to achieve a plan is what gets you killed at the end of the day.

Kenny siders should say yes because that's the rational thing to do. There's a threat and you remove it...

That's just it, I AM siding with Kenny (for the most part, at least) because I think that he's right. I have a sinking feeling that the boat won't be there, but it's our only plan. Not having a plan at all is more likely to get you killed IMO. With a plan you have a goal to strive toward, objectives to achieve, a reason to go on. I'd rather take a slim chance than wander the Georgia wilderness aimlessly, hoping for some form of salvation.

I'd rather be with Doug or Carley though. They ahve your back no matter what...or better yet Doug AND Carley. Then we'd never fail.

• @Freeze said: I didn't read the last one seeing as when it comes to threads about Lilly every avid user of this forum tries to avoid starting a stupid argument with your stubbornness and insane infatuation with Lilly. Yeah we're suppose to care about the characters but you take this shit way to far. I instantly regret posting here , I should've known you were lurking around trying to "protect" Lilly. I guess it's time for me to find a new thread.

Well, Yami is right though. I don't see any resemblance either.

• @Deventh said: Well, Yami is right though. I don't see any resemblance either.

Yeah, sounds like Shane had more reason to kill than Lilly did.

• @Cyreen said: Yeah, sounds like Shane had more reason to kill than Lilly did.

Lol... Lilly was in such a shock after the events that happened with her father and the farm as a whole. I don't like what she did, but i can't really be mad at her either. It was just a real breakdown.
    Shane killed since he can't accept a no.

• @YamiRaziel said: I've already commented on this exact statement once, but I will do it one more time. How can you say that Lilly is like Shane? Lilly tries to do things for the entire group, even though she might be wrong in your eyes that doesn't mean she's doing it for somebody else. Shane kills a man just so he can save his own skin and is ready to kill his own best friend just so he can steal his wife. I don't see any resemblance...

Actually, Shane, since we are obviously comparing Lilly to a very alternate reality Shane than the one that actually is still currently existing in her reality (who, by the way, was just a psychopath since the start of the apocalypse, desperately holding on to the notion that the government was going to save them all if they just sat around with their thumbs up their asses), has some similarities and major differences from Lilly.

Shane kills Otis not just for himself (that is a big part of it), but so that he can bring those supplies back and save Carl. If Shane didn't sacrifice Otis, the both of them would have assuredly died and then Carl would have died. Three people would be gone if not for his decision. Otis was morbidly obese and could barely run, and Shane was injured. The walkers would catch up to them at any point. Shane had already told Otis to take the supplies and go on without him, but Otis refused to leave him behind. Shane did what he did because it was the only option left to him, not just because he wanted to murder someone.

As far as not keeping the entire group safe... that's ALL Shane really did. Yes it's out of his insane infatuation with Lori, but what he does keeps everyone safe. He starts the slaughter of the walkers in the barn because that was a massive danger to the entire group. He wants to kill Randall because he was a dangerous person who attacked members of his group. If he escaped, Randall knew exactly where they were and could lead his people back and potentially rape, pillage and kill everyone in the group.

If ANYTHING, Shane is a more sane individual than Lilly ever was. Especially considering who Lilly goes on to side with and the atrocities she further commits, she is a MUCH bigger monster than Shane could ever have hoped to be in his wildest dreams. That includes his attempted murder of Rick!

Lilly became paranoid and in doing so, straight up murdered one of the group members. No rational discussion. No reasoning with her. She pulled the gun out, and for me, shot Carley out of speculation and no facts what so ever to reach that conclusion that Carley was the "traitor" of the group just because she had a mental break.

THEN, she has the gull to try and justify her actions because I'm a murderer. After I tried to help save her father who was nothing but an overt asshole to me, and tried to reason with them when they thought Duck was bitten.

Lilly's an unstable powder keg. I'm glad she's no longer with my group and I'll never regret leaving her on the side of the road.

• I know, Lilly shoots the governor right in the head! She seems to have a talent for headshots...

Add Comment