User Avatar Image

Will Clementine die?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

First, let me say I don't want either, but I can totally imagine the writers doing something evil like killing off Lee and then Clem goes into sex slavery or something terrible.

If you kill Clem...

Just give Lee the option to off himself. Seriously.

If you kill Lee...

Just keep her safe. There's no ZA and children in this world are sold into slavery, prostitution, and all kinds of terrible things. I can't imagine what a world in a ZA world would look like. Just keep her safe.

Please & Thank you

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • well the walking dead isnt supposed to end happy so i doubt anything good will happen to her. Possibly she will survive for a season 2, but then again maybe not.

• I've no idea what TTG has in store for Clem, but my gut tell's me she (and Lee) wont die in this season one!

What I do see, is some horrible choice we'll have to make in EP4 or 5 like having to shoot Clems zombified parents in front of her.. Something that will really push the boundaries of Lee and Clem's relationship!

Lee has already explained to Clem the need to "put Duck out of his misery" or how in this world, killing is necessary to survive, but if it comes down to her own parents, how will Lee explain and justify that the Clem?

TBH, My Lee will be blunt and honest with her.. Harsh to be sure, but in this current world, that is the new law of survival!

• @WowMutt said: I've no idea what TTG has in store for Clem, but my gut tell's me she (and Lee) wont die in this season one!

What I do see, is some horrible choice we'll have to make in EP4 or 5 like having to shoot Clems zombified parents in front of her.. Something that will really push the boundaries of Lee and Clem's relationship!

Lee has already explained to Clem the need to "put Duck out of his misery" or how in this world, killing is necessary to survive, but if it comes down to her own parents, how will Lee explain and justify that the Clem?

TBH, My Lee will be blunt and honest with her.. Harsh to be sure, but in this current world, that is the new law of survival!

What if they make it that Clem is the one who has to shoot them if it happens.

It could be Lee slips and drops his gun and it slides over to where Clem is standing, Then Lee will be cornered by Clem's zombie parents and Clem is forced to shoot them to save Lee. The reason could be is Clem finds it hard but knows that she needs Lee and figures out how much of a father figure he has been throughout this adventure.

• I like the way that, during certain lines with Kenny and Kat right before shooting Duck, they say a couple times that they're "Out of time" or there's "No Time Left". That's also the name of Episode 5. Maybe someone gets bitten at the end of 4...

• Damn it Moragami!
    I think you've just jinxed Clem. Be quick and delete your post before you give Telltale any ideas!!!

• @Moragami said: Seriously, I found Duck to be kind of silly and a little annoying, yet his and Katja's death had me bawling... doing that right after losing Carley and leaving Lily for dead, it was just too much and I cried like a baby. It seems teh writers are really trying to make us feel the sacrifices of those loved ones.

Then, I had a horrible thought, a terribnle thought. It occurs to me that in the final episode, they're going to kill Clementine. I mean, what would be more emotionally devastating than that?

Please Telltale, I'm begging you, please don't kill Clementine. I really don't think I'd handle it well at all... :(

What would you do if she gets bit?

• I think you chose the wrong intellectual property and genre if you don't want beloved characters to die.

• I don't think either of then will die. Unless they have a super badass character planned for Season 2 then I don't see it happening. Why? Cause you can only play the kill the protagonist card once before it loses it's effect. So maybe Season 2?

• I've seen a interview with Telltale that said that players should keep their saves.Surely that means Lee and/or Clem survive? I cant see why you would need to save your choices if season 2 involves a totally different group because all the originals are dead.

Add Comment