User Avatar Image

How will it end? Predictions

posted by Alex1939 on - last edited - Viewed by 379 users

Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My guess is that season two's main character will be an older Clementine.

• Either Clementine will be older/meet someone new, or entirely new characters.

Not sure which one I prefer.

• That'd be really predictable... I don't want that. Why do people think that makes a good ending? And Clementine can't be the player character for season 2 because it would require far too big a time skip.

• I think it'd end as one big nightmare for Lee the day before his birthday. :o And then the night of, all Hell breaks loose. :P Gotta love bookends.

• Clementine will run off and Lee will run after her
    The group will leave without them
    Lee will have a final showdown with the walkie talkie guy
    Clementine and Lee will be left alone in a city of walkers no allies, no supplies.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: That'd be really predictable... I don't want that. Why do people think that makes a good ending?

Because different people have different opinions. And predictability doesn't matter as long as the narrative is compelling, IMO.

And Clementine can't be the player character for season 2 because it would require far too big a time skip.

It could be set two years in the future, and plenty of games feature young protagonists. See Heart of Darkness, virtually any Legend of Zelda game, Limbo, A Boy and His Blob and others.

• I'm expecting that everyone dies from S1 and we start off in a new town/city for S2.

Kind of hoping that Lee gets bit, changes into a zombie so that I can chase after the people in the group eating them with great joy. :)

• @Alex1939 said: Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

I think Lee will die too, but i really doubt season 2 will have anything to do with Clementine. I would like them to continue their story though --> Clem and Lee.

• @Alex1939 said: Lee dies. Clementine lives. The entire game is about Clementine. Season 2 will be about a new character that meets Clementine and is her new protector/guardian.

Just a hunch.

That would be a no deal for me on Season 2. It was a cute little device for one season, but had I known this game was the story of an 8yr old surviving the ZA I would've moved on.

• I think Lee will die & something might happen to Clementine, perhaps Lilly save her then in a weird "6 months/years later" moment.

I just hope we see Walking Dead in a total different country like UK or Germany and when not I would like to see a character like Andrea have a big role in the 2nd season :)

Add Comment