User Avatar Image

Could Clem choose Lee over her parents?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 939 users

What do you guys think? If we meet Clems mum and she demands
Lee leave, maybe because she knows hes a murderer, would Clem go with her? Would she at least put up a fight about it?

61 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I honestly think that Lee and Clem might find Clem's mother in Episode 5 probably. When they find her, she will probably be a walker. Lee will hold her back, and just before he's about to get bit, Clem will shoot her mother.

It's an awful thing to happen, but I can just see that as happening in The Walking Dead. It'll show how she's changed in her time with Lee. She's prepared to do what needs to be done, and it'll further show the relationship between the two. They are, after all, a team.

• @Wrighty said: What do you guys think? If we meet Clems mum and she demands
    Lee leave, maybe because she knows hes a murderer, would Clem go with her? Would she at least put up a fight about it?

Of course she would. Thats her mother.

• @Snake Liquid said: I honestly think that Lee and Clem might find Clem's mother in Episode 5 probably. When they find her, she will probably be a walker. Lee will hold her back, and just before he's about to get bit, Clem will shoot her mother.

It's an awful thing to happen, but I can just see that as happening in The Walking Dead. It'll show how she's changed in her time with Lee. She's prepared to do what needs to be done, and it'll further show the relationship between the two. They are, after all, a team.

I think it will be more dramatic to have the parents alive and well first. When we see them bitten after a while, that will create more drama between the characters, as opposed to just finding the parents as walkers.

• Lee is going to put a 'Carley' bag over the mom's face and that's the new family

• @Zeruis said: I think it will be more dramatic to have the parents alive and well first. When we see them bitten after a while, that will create more drama between the characters, as opposed to just finding the parents as walkers.

I think it's also really unlikely to find one zombie in the same spot 4 months later, and not killed. Just slightly less plausible than her mother even being alive still.

• I think Clem's mother has survived but unfortunately she has lost her mind and has her walker husband locked up in a room of the motel.She wants Clem to be a part of the "family" again and it will depend on former choices if Lee can convince Clem to put them down...

• I don't think she will, but i think she see him as a parent at the moment.

• Her parents are almost certainly dead
    The guy was lying to a little girl to control her.

• Well, think about it, if Lee and Clementine did see her mom turn into a walker, and if Clem's zombified mom is about to bite Lee, Clementine would have to put her mom out of her misery.
    But if her mom is safe and sound, Lee would let Clem be with her mom.

Add Comment