User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 10.4K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I found myself thinking an interesting thought today. With all that hype about Clem, how she is the only one left to care about, I grew somewhat aggressive toward her.
    It is something like 'you survived, while Carley does not get to live'. I guess it's jealousy. It's irrational, it's unpleasant, but I can't get over it somehow.

• Yep I sort of felt the same at first to ben. I also made me SUPER protective of the characters I actually care about.

• @Maugly said: I found myself thinking an interesting thought today. With all that hype about Clem, how she is the only one left to care about, I grew somewhat aggressive toward her.
    It is something like 'you survived, while Carley does not get to live'. I guess it's jealousy. It's irrational, it's unpleasant, but I can't get over it somehow.

Cause everyone outside Ep 1 is 'an outsider' to 'your group', imo.
    The bond you feel when you first meet everyone, hear their stories and how everyone came together in the drugstore (post Duck) made me feel like 'ok I think this group can actually make it through this.' When they die, naturally no one can take their place so these other people just feel like 'new recruits' to me until we go through some real crazy stuff with them, fuel tank didnt really count to me, I was still eyeing them over

• It'll get easier as time goes on.

How many stages of grief are there again?

• It does look she got shot in the cheek but do people really think Carley come back with half of her face ripped and help Lee/Clem at Episode 5??

• @FoxxyFox said: It does look she got shot in the cheek but do people really think Carley come back with half of her face ripped and help Lee/Clem at Episode 5??

There are no major organs in the cheek region...crushing people's hopes leads to fake accounts being created and troll hunts then ensue. It's better to leave people to their dreams

• @DreadMagus said: It'll get easier as time goes on.

How many stages of grief are there again?

Too many. :(

• Carley can't really be dead... WHY WOULD ANYONE KILL CARLEY??? Please give her back, I'll do anything... Ugh, I just can't live without her. But she's gone and I'll always remember her.

• @Master of Aeons said: Carley can't really be dead... WHY WOULD ANYONE KILL CARLEY??? Please give her back, I'll do anything... Ugh, I just can't live without her. But she's gone and I'll always remember her.

Don't you start. Shall I put you out of your misery? Can I? Can I please?

Add Comment