User Avatar Image

Shooting the Girl in the street

posted by Love88 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users

Okay so when Lee and Kenny are out hunting for supplies and the girl comes out screaming, and you have the choice to either shoot or not shoot, what did you decide and how does it effect the story?

I chose to leave her as a distraction, I thought the zombies might come after me.

141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There should have been an option to ask about her political affiliation and religious views before deciding to save her.

these are important things to know. Not everybody is worth saving.

• @YamiRaziel said: I shot her and I gathered most of the supplies (do not remember how much exactly). Later Kenny tried to use it against me in the argument with Lilly "Lee, here, shot a girl instead of letting her being eaten alive". Lilly, Katjaa and Carley looked at him as if he had gone mad.
    In my opinion Kenny is becoming more of a monster with each episode.
    It will be interesting how far he'll go now when his family is dead. Is he gonna wake up or actually get even worse?

Go back and listen carefully to what he says, Kenny says it was the first *Smart* thing you've done in awhile, implying he thought it was the right thing to do, he was using it against lily, not you.

• @Xarne said: My record is 16 items, who can top that

my record is 15 items.... almost there

• I shot her, but the situation didn´t make sense. Those zombies are slow and she run very well, so she can join the group if want... why did she just stays waiting for dead? Stupid.

• Would have liked the option to save her at the cost of getting no supplies (even if she was bitten first).

• I let her die b/c she's running around in circles, screaming at the top of her lungs. I suspect that's why most people let her get eaten.

• I let her die. I kinda considered saving her, but then she got bitten.

From the point of view of both the bitten person and the man with the gun, I can say I'd be happy with that decision. If I'm bitten, I'm dead. That's it, Game Over. The only thing you can really do to help me is making my death less painful, but if that's at the possible cost of the well being of people who actually have a chance to survive? Leave me to die. No sense in getting yourselves killed, as well. I have the same way of thinking from Lee's point of view

...At least, that's how I think of it in the theoretical sense. If this were an actual scenario, who knows how I'd react?

• @CTCCoco said: I shot her, but the situation didn´t make sense. Those zombies are slow and she run very well, so she can join the group if want... why did she just stays waiting for dead? Stupid.

She was surrounded and probably not thinking straight. Also, she was bitten in the leg shortly after running out of the store, so she couldn't join the group even if Lee and Kenny had somehow killed all the walkers.

• I shoot her.I did it.I just couldnt hear her scream and let her suffer while we collect supplies,a swift,painless death. :) I just wanted to help her. :)

Add Comment