User Avatar Image

Will Clementine die?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

First, let me say I don't want either, but I can totally imagine the writers doing something evil like killing off Lee and then Clem goes into sex slavery or something terrible.

If you kill Clem...

Just give Lee the option to off himself. Seriously.

If you kill Lee...

Just keep her safe. There's no ZA and children in this world are sold into slavery, prostitution, and all kinds of terrible things. I can't imagine what a world in a ZA world would look like. Just keep her safe.

Please & Thank you

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem is already dead if that's the storyline. Nothing we say is going to change more than a throwaway line.

I'd like to see Clem live in 50% of the endings and die in others. Don't know how that would play into a sequel.

• We will probably have a new set of survivors but maybe a guest appearance of some survivors maybe Clementine (maybe when she is older) and she will act differently depending on what you did and what role model you were

• @Bearcules said: I think you chose the wrong intellectual property and genre if you don't want beloved characters to die.

I agree, episode 48 of the comic was like 10 kicks to the gonads for me :eek:

I'm waiting for the compendium to read 48 to 96, but somebody already spoiled issue 100 for me. Without spoiling for others, let's just say, Bearcules is not exaggerating, beloved characters getting killed is definitely the norm for this IP.

Still, if they make Clem a zombie, and I have to kill her. Well, let's just say I'd rather not play the next game.

• @Moragami said: Still, if they make Clem a zombie, and I have to kill her. Well, let's just say I'd rather not play the next game.

wow, this game has you all wrapped around its finger eh?

• There is not going to be a happy ending to this season and my feeling is Telltale are keeping the worst moment for the finale. If they really want the maximum effect on the userbase, Episode 4 will end with Clem being bitten and Episode 5 will be a long, drawn out affair towards the inevitable end.

• Yup I get the feeling TellTale are building up to something quite depressing. I hope we will have some choice in the matter tho, such as Clem dies unless you do something quite horrible to someone else, but will result in Clem hating you and running away (like the Abraham backstory in the comics).

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

After all the depressing build-up, I find it more likely that Clementine dies than that Lee does. It's his story after all - and what could be more depressing than a world without children. Lee survives, Clementine dies: The ending no one wants. Juuuuuust what Kirkman would do.

• Oh wow, for some reason I didn't consider an ending where Lee lives and Clem dies...dammit, this opens up so many evil possibilities for an ending, that just thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine, geez.

• @Vainamoinen said: After all the depressing build-up, I find it more likely that Clementine dies than that Lee does. It's his story after all - and what could be more depressing than a world without children. Lee survives, Clementine dies: The ending no one wants. Juuuuuust what Kirkman would do.

I hope they make the ending as sad as possible.

that will give a dark overtone to the game in later plays.

Kinda like a YOLO feel. ya know?

• Turn her into a zombie happy meal.

Not because I want her to die, but because I think the reaction would be quite.... interesting.

Add Comment