User Avatar Image

Would you leave Omid?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 695 users

Savannah is dangerous, you can't stay in the city and be safe, so you're headed towards the ocean (and hopefully a boat).

Omid's leg is hurt, it seems like it's infected, and he's barely able to move.

Kenny wants to go and Christa agrees, suggesting Omid be carried.

Kenny is against that, saying you can't outrun walkers.

Christa isn't leaving without Omid because she's pregnant and loves him.

Kenny isn't wasting anymore time in a dangerous place and is leaving. He offers you one chance to join him or he's gone.

Do you leave Omid or stay behind and try to help him?

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I need more details than just "His leg is injured, do you leave him?" Depends how far we have left to go on the journey, how dangerous the place we are in truly is and how hard it is too keep on carrying him.

Not to mention i dont think Kenny would abandon him outright without even seeing a walker, but ill leave that for another thread.

• @FarmerJoe said: @ LadyJ

Ok, so it's more like...

"Keep going darling, it isn't far. It wont be long now"
    "Is she still behind me?"
    "Yes"
    "Is she still staring at me while caressing that pistol?"
    "I'm afraid so.Cmon, can you see it now?that abandoned shed"
    "Yes! Yes! thank god!"
    "You see everything is going to be ok"

"Oh god no! I can't,I have to stop! it's coming now..."
    "No,no,no,NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BANG!

LadyJ: "It had to done, you understand why don't you. DON'T YOU!"

:D

ROFL yeah that's more like it! Dizzy wench should have held it in longer ;)

• I would leave Omid, as hard as that is for me to say that, but I hardly know him and Christa. Plus if it endangers Clemintine then that is a no brainer for me to decide whats best.

Now if there is a way for me to find antibiotics and bandages then I would definitely look for those to help him out. Gaah its such a hard choice, I wanna help but cant!

• I want to help Omid, partly cuz It's my fault his leg is fucked up :eek:

But if his leg is beyond healing, then I'm booking it :D:D:D

• You know it probably won't be as simple as help him or leave him? Maybe Clem doesn't want to leave Omid, and abandoning him will push Clem further away from you.

I can't imagine Telltale making the decision easy.

@Viner16 said: I want to help Omid, partly cuz It's my fault his leg is fucked up :eek:

But if his leg is beyond healing, then I'm booking it :D:D:D

Also if you want to feel a little better, replay that scene again but this time don't jump (just let the timer run out) the result is quite amusing.

• @KMatt said: You know it probably won't be as simple as help him or leave him? Maybe Clem doesn't want to leave Omid, and abandoning him will push Clem further away from you.

I can't imagine Telltale making the decision easy.

Also if you want to feel a little better, replay that scene again but this time don't jump (just let the timer run out) the result is quite amusing.

yeah, maybe Christa says "no we cant leave him" then Clementine copies her new role model and agrees, that would definitely mix it up a bit

• Quite possibly. Telltale have already said that decisions from each episode will be taken into account in the next episodes. I could image if you didn't comfort Clem in ep1, helped kill Larry, murdered the brothers then stole the supplies from the car in ep2, and abandoned Lily in ep3; Clem might be persuaded to go with someone else instead.

• Possibly... 010001 ... can ... not... compute..10111001... more ... input ... needed... 111011... *bleep* *bloop*

• Leave him. Carrying him around Savvanah is too dangerous, and if he dies he could reanimate suddenly and bite the person carrying him. I'd end it quickly for him, if given the chance though. I'm not completely heartless, and if I couldn't go on without endangering the group I'd want someone to put a bullet in me as well.

• I'd leave him right there on the spot.

After all we've been through with the group, I feel it's time to survive or die. If Omid is becoming a detriment to the group and can't carry on by himself, his time with us is over. If Christa wants to endanger herself (and possibly her unborn child) by staying with him, that's her perogative.

Episode 4, for me, is about the safety and survival of Lee, Clem and to a certain extent, Kenny. Developing relationships with other survivors at this point would be futile as danger is, as the title would suggest, around every corner.

Personally, I don't really want any group deaths in Episode 4 but it's pretty much unavoidable. I'm hopefully just going to make sure they aren't Lee, Kenny or Clem.

Add Comment