User Avatar Image

The "friendship" with Lilly is fake.

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

Kenny has always had my back so I'll have his.

The relationship with Lilly never has you two joking and smiling at each other. She never cares to be your buddy or have your back in times of need.

She sees you as someone she can use. She sees you as a vote. Not Lee.

Side with Kenny he can see you're more then a vote.
You're more then Lee.

You're a friend. Get his back and he'll get your back.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, I think the cop driving Lee to prison was just poking fun at him. He mentions that everyone else he drives up to the prison always says "I didn't do it!" so he just figured Lee was about to say the same thing and decided to have a little fun with him. I'm fairly certain that Lee was guilty, but in more of a "crime of passion" sense than a premeditated one. I'd truly hate to find out that Lee didn't actually do it, because that pretty much nullifies any aspect of the redemption part of his story.

• @Kiel555 said: No male voices. I was thinking that because Lee could hear her talking clearly..maybe up close...that he was nearby not at the window listening.. then Lee is frowning as she tells someone she loves them...

But there is so little to go from that I just don't know. I'd like hope for the best but the car ride to prison puts a damper on those hopes.

So you think that the three of them were in the same room.Which means Lee's wife turns to her lover and tells him "I love you,baby" right in front of Lee and then follows it with a laugh... Ouch. That must mean that the glass smashing must be Lee throwing the senator through the window :p Poor Lee,what a verbal kick to the nuts!!!

• @FarmerJoe said: So you think that the three of them were in the same room.Which means Lee's wife turns to her lover and tells him "I love you,baby" right in front of Lee and then follows it with a laugh... Ouch. That must mean that the glass smashing must be Lee throwing the senator through the window :p Poor Lee,what a verbal kick to the nuts!!!

Yeah..I'm all confused. Would that be considered self defense by Lee:D

• I do support Rock114 on this one. I believe Lee is guilty and passion or not, he is just as much murderer as Lilly is. The reasons may be different, the motivation different but a murder is a murder.
    I do like the redemption aspect of Lee's story. It does bring a lot.

As for the dream, I don't have the slightest idea of what exactly happens. Plus, dreams are not always memories. It could be his own twisted version of what happened. It could be his own wish of what should've happened being destroyed by what actually happened :p

• @FarmerJoe said: I'm still rather undecided with Lee's murder.It's still a mystery for me.
    Is Lee's wife having a drink with Lee or is it the senator?Is she telling the senator that she loves him and it's Lee breaking in to attack her lover?
    I don't remember hearing a male voice in the dream,do we hear Lee's voice?

http://youtu.be/pfYV5b0N0tA is a video of the dream, if you want to review.

• I cant wait for the decision who goes on the boat and who stays...its going to get messy!

• @FarmerJoe said: Sorry but I haven't seen the TV show so I can only judge Shane by the comics.Personally while I detest any type of murder I can understand someone snapping after a family member has died, especially in a horrific way, more than I can someone who wants to murder a friend because he wants the friends wife for himself?!
    For me Lee's murder also shows a lack of control.He mentions he already knew about the affair before the murder so surely it isn't a complete shock for him.Did he deliberately go looking for the senator or did he happen to walk in on them? His bio by Telltales says he claimed self defence but the state thought otherwise,surely that meant his testimony and the evidence for his version of the event must of been pretty weak.Also a broken relationship has the chance to be salvaged a dead family member or friend cannot,there's no hope or a return to how things were for the latter.

I didn't agree with Larry deciding to perform his own delayed act of capital punishment but I can understand his opinion,on a complete stranger,more than I do Carley's "I don't care you're a murderer, frankly that's a useful skill to have"?! hmm,somewhat ironic don't you think.

As for Lilly and the Governor it's shown that she's absoluety devastated when she sees what he has tricked her into doing and thus she is the one to turn on him and end his evil.She also then takes control of her fellow survivors and tries to lead them to safety.So for me she isn't some kind of psychopathic she-devil who is devoid of any emotions. She made a mistake just as Lee did, just because I care less or don't know the victim doesn't lessen the crime.

I completely understand why Telltale will probably keep the murder ambiguous.How would people take it if the Lee they've been playing,for all this time,set out deliberately to kill a man for revenge?

i can see them keeping it ambiguous, but it would annoy me a bit, i never saw any of TWD game as a redemption story i just figured either he didn't do it or it was an accident, i know some people saw it the complete opposite and think he is a murderer seeking redemption, but i saw it more of a "out of the frying pan, into the fire" sort of situation.

but if it did turn out that Lee was a psychopath and he murdered the senator for the pure satisfaction of gruesomely murdering the guy that slept with his wife, and he figured having a child around would be a good tactical shield in a number of scenarios (including a social shield) , i think i would just want lee to die or at least suffer as much as possible

• @Rock114 said: I know, Lilly shoots the governor right in the head! She seems to have a talent for headshots...

Which explains why she's so good at surviving a ZA.

I think, in the end, the last two survivors will be Lilly and Carl... and well... I have this theory that Carl is really the current incarnation of Death... so nothing short of Carl will stop her.

• @DreadMagus said: Which explains why she's so good at surviving a ZA.

I think, in the end, the last two survivors will be Lilly and Carl... and well... I have this theory that Carl is really the current incarnation of Death... so nothing short of Carl will stop her.

Ben's body count is far larger.

-His entire class
    -half of Lee's group

That's not to say Carl won't take that title from Ben's cold, undead hands though...

• That's what I'm sayin'

Ben's a pariah dog.... Carl's the right hand of death.

:D

Add Comment