User Avatar Image

IPhone walking dead over charged?

posted by WolfRaiderz10 on - last edited - Viewed by 225 users

I bought the walking dead game for my iPhone for 5$ I then bought the pre order pack for all the episodes for 15$. I deleted the app to make more space for memory and then re downloaded it. I went to go download the second episode because I had already pre ordered it and it made me pay 5$ for the episode and it says that I haven't bought the pre order and I pretty much wasted 20 bucks on something I already paid for and there was nothing telling me you have already bought this would you like to confirm? I need you guys to at least send me my money back the whole 20$ or just give me 5$ for the episode I had bought again and give me my preorder back.

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

Hi,

Since you uninstalled the app, you will need to re-acquire the multi-pack. To do this, you need to log into the account in which you initially purchased the multi-pack and continue the steps to purchase it again. You will be asked to confirm your purchase, and then be notified that you already own the content, and be prompted to download it again. If you are not logged into the account you used to purchase the multi-pack the first time, you will be charged again. Once the multi-pack is re-acquired, you will be able to download episode 2.

The multi-pack and individual episodes are considered different products, which is why you were charged when you selected to purchase episode 2 before re-acquiring the multi-pack. Unfortunately, we can not offer a refund for any purchases made through the iTunes store. You will need to contact iTunes Support for further assistance.

• I hit the buy now and it said purchasing and then it said you have already purchased this would you like to buy again? It says cancel or buy. And Idk what to do with it

• User Avatar Image
    MattP Telltale Staff

After logging into your account, navigating to the Episodes menu, and selecting 'Buy Now', you will told you own the content and asked if you'd like to download it again. The options will be 'Cancel' or 'OK'. Select OK and Episode 2 will change from 'Buy' to 'Get'.

Add Comment