User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 10.8K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok, I refuse to believe any normal person can be this obsessed over a video-game character for so long after the episode has been out. I call trolls on this one. I'm outta here.

• Um...didn't Doug die too? I haven't seen all that many (or ANY, for that matter) Doug fans begging TT to bring him back. He's just as good as Carley ya know.

• No, I don't know.

Can he headshot zombies?

Huh?

Can he?

Can he??????

:D

• There's like a 0.1% chance that she's still alive, as I hear someone in the comics and I believe in the show also got shot in the face, but survived as it was really their cheek. My friend thought that that's what happened when he originally saw the scene. Her face was never shown, while Doug's was and was clearly shot in the back. However, she'd need immediate medical help. Plus, I'm not sure why they'd keep Carley while not keeping Doug as their options have gone hand in hand, if that's the correct way to explain it.

Carley became my favorite video game character ever, and I am still really sad about her death even now, weeks later, but I don't think people should get their hopes up, scream at others over a very low possibility, and go as far as bashing the creators. You're only giving them more satisfaction, as getting worked up over a character's death = tells them they've done their job well.

I'd be happy if she was brought back, but I'd be just as happy if she wasn't but was referenced in episodes 4 and 5. It's dumb to make her irrelevant when she was a very vocal group member and almost developed a relationship with Lee. I mean, Lee still has her gun, right? (:

All we can do is wait. Telltale has done a fantastic job so far, in my opinion.

• @DreadMagus said: No, I don't know.

Can he headshot zombies?

Huh?

Can he?

Can he??????

:D

No, but he can handle a mean laser pointer. :P

• im not going to lie
    i was planning on making lee go balls deep in her.
    thats not happening any more
    devastated for lee

• NOOOOOO! NOT DOUGIE!

You can't kill my Doug! I love him! We were made for each other, I can't live without Dougie! I hate you Telltale!

@DreadMagus said: Are you declaring this a "no old person" zone or something? :p

Don't feed the old people? You're just evil!

• SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!! NOT COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GET THE FUCK OVER IT!" Even Carley says that lol

• Sick drawing skills, bro :D

Add Comment