User Avatar Image

Telltale Crossed The Line

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 658 users

Is there are anything TTG can do that will make you quit playing?

A lot of people said they're done after Carley was killed. We'll see. Is there anything they can do, of have done, that will have you calling it quits?

For me, if they kill Clem in episode 4 I would not buy episode 5. They would have killed off the last fuck I gave.

I would just move on after that. I wouldn't even be a little curious what happened next.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If they bring back Carley, I'm done.

• @Cyreen said: If they bring back Carley, I'm done.

haha that would be the cheesiest move ever.

• Nah, I've bought everything from Telltale and loved pretty much all of it. I'm not really the sort to get outraged by a story's events. The more deaths the better. They'd have to do something uncharacteristically bad to change my mind, and I'd still finish the game. Then their next two releases would have to be abysmal to sour my favor, and I think Harrison Pink would have to shoot my mom or something.

And even then, I'd still come back for another Sam and Max season.

• Ewok dance routine at the end.

Short of that.

Nah.

• After episode 3, TWD is too bleak (for me). Not just the murders, but the suicide, deaths, and the team interactions. I came to the forums to see how other people responded to TWD and if they perceive TWD the same way. It seems like the consensus is that TWD is hopeless, and that's what people like about it. So, I think TTG is faithful to the TWD with episode 3, and there's no reason for me to get another season.

I'm not really interested in playing to find out when people die. Since I have the season, I'll give episode 4 a chance. Maybe episode 3 was just how the writers wanted to take the narrative to an emotional low point. But I don't think so. I think it will stay miserable, but now the choices will have no have emotional impact because it's obvious that the characters have no future.

So, I'm not looking for anything particular in episode 4, just whether episode 3 broke the immersion for me completely by revealing too much about how TWD works.

I still like Telltale, though. It's more that TWD is not for me; it's not an issue with Telltale.

• clem and lee have plot armor till season 2..

if ben survives and becomes lee's bff i'm done..

• what do you mean Bff? boy friend forever? lol

• I think it means best friend forever: Eek:, if that happens ... then I'll stop.

• @Red Panda said: Is there are anything TTG can do that will make you quit playing?

A lot of people said they're done after Carley was killed. We'll see. Is there anything they can do, of have done, that will have you calling it quits?

For me, if they kill Clem in episode 4 I would not buy episode 5. They would have killed off the last fuck I gave.

I would just move on after that. I wouldn't even be a little curious what happened next.

No. They can kill off my Lee and I would still want to see how the series ends.

Add Comment