User Avatar Image

[Spoilers!] How can Episode 4 possibly be darker? Predictions?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

I mean really. Lilly shooting Carley/Doug point blank in front of everyone. Kat killing herself because she couldn't live with herself with Duck dead.

143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i read it and the only ep 4 titbit can mean anything merely saying things get worse/ harder compared to what has been done..

it's like reading a fortune cookie and taking it litterally if it says 'you're going to die'

people upon reading it will panic and go crazy, yet they miss the point entirely

and to master i aim to please

• Episode 4 is gonna be intense... can't wait! Although I am kind of scared too, what else can TTG put us through?!

• that article scares me, it makes really good points. i think that Clementine might kill Kenny! just an idea :)

• @Zeruis said: Here's an article I found which talks about the "heart-breaking" choice in episode 4:
    http://penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-article/clementine-gamings-cutest-shotgun-on-the-wall

What do you guys think of this?

I foresee a deluge of crap hitting a fleet of industrial strength fans.....

• If I see this and can't kill it.

tumblr_lxclywwecv1qb5xolo1_500.jpg?w=588

Too bleak for me.

• If Christa is pregnant, and the baby dies before it is born, would it become a zombie fetus????

That would be pretty dark....

• [COMIC BOOK SPOILERS!!!]
    So Clem essentially = Carl. We're halfway through the first series of the game. By the end of the first series in the comic, Carl had shot and killed a live person. Currently in the comic I believe Carl has killed 2 living people (1 of them being a child), has been shot twice, and came close to shooting his own dad because he thought he was about to turn. Somehow I feel like Clem is not going to get through the game without doing something terrible or having something terrible be done to her.
    [END SPOILERS]

My guess, Kenny and Lee get in a fight when they reach the boat in Ep 5 and Clementine shoots Kenny

• @DinosaurBill said: [COMIC BOOK SPOILERS!!!]
    So Clem essentially = Carl. We're halfway through the first series of the game. By the end of the first series in the comic, Carl had shot and killed a live person. Currently in the comic I believe Carl has killed 2 living people (1 of them being a child), has been shot twice, and came close to shooting his own dad because he thought he was about to turn. Somehow I feel like Clem is not going to get through the game without doing something terrible or having something terrible be done to her.
    [END SPOILERS]

My guess, Kenny and Lee get in a fight when they reach the boat in Ep 5 and Clementine shoots Kenny

We need some more development on Clem's character before she does something like that. In the end of episode 3, she hesitated to even shoot a walker.

• @Zeruis said: We need some more development on Clem's character before she does something like that. In the end of episode 3, she hesitated to even shoot a walker.

Maybe so, but I am positive that now that Clem has a gun and knows how to use it, she will use it on something/someone soon. No one gets to stay innocent AND live very long in the Walking Dead

• @dankirk said: If Christa is pregnant, and the baby dies before it is born, would it become a zombie fetus????

That would be pretty dark....

I would love to see that.

Add Comment