User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 24.2K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So I spent the $14.99 on the full episode package and I still only have the first episode unlocked to play... The rest still say "coming soon" I see people playing them on other platforms, are they just not available for the iPhone 4? What else could be the problem?
    Thank you for your help...

• @zgamer said: So....any news for Episode 4 coming up soon? There have not been any updates on the main page for weeks now.

According to a few tweets I've read from a few of the directors etc , they ended voice work about 2 weeks ago and are now working on developing the game. They've already done a play test and from an interview someone did with a telltale employee from PAX ( TTG retweeted it and its on their twitter page) the guy said the game was coming "real soon". So we might get lucky and see the episode 4 by the end of the month.

• We might get Episode 4 EARLY?

That would make my day, to open The Walking Dead and seeing that a new episode is ready to download :D :D :D

• @Viner16 said: We might get Episode 4 EARLY?

That would make my day, to open The Walking Dead and seeing that a new episode is ready to download :D :D :D

Im sure you´ll get it in 1 month as much.

• You should make more games about zombies or continue the story of Lee and Clementine

• Yeah, this is mainly why I just registered. To show my support and ask you if you're planing on any similar games like this but maybe on a bigger scale?

I do understand if you cant answer my question, but anyways, thank you for an awesome game! :)

• @Dnice said: Yeah, this is mainly why I just registered. To show my support and ask you if you're planing on any similar games like this but maybe on a bigger scale?

I do understand if you cant answer my question, but anyways, thank you for an awesome game! :)

I'm not a dev, but Telltale is a pretty small company. This is the biggest thing they've attempted and it was a huge success. If they don't turn around and try to follow this up with something bigger, I'll be surprised. Quantic Dream had a worse game than this and followed it up with Heavy Rain. Who knows what the can do?

Hear that, Telltale!? Make Heavy Rain! Do it!

• @Master of Aeons said: I'm not a dev, but Telltale is a pretty small company. This is the biggest thing they've attempted and it was a huge success. If they don't turn around and try to follow this up with something bigger, I'll be surprised. Quantic Dream had a worse game than this and followed it up with Heavy Rain. Who knows what the can do?

Hear that, Telltale!? Make Heavy Rain! Do it!

just don't make it quick time events, i have hated them since rhythm games like parappa the rapper (i got my friends to play it) didn't hate parappa the rapper i just don't like QTE type part of it, i think the ones in TWD are good though

• Since TT has committed to a December 4th release date for a retail version, will we see a clear time table for the upcoming episodes?

• I just registered to say thanks for creating this gaming experience. If they could make the tv show have half the plot you guys have, it would be great instead of tolerable. I have no idea how long the game episodes last because I'm so drawn into the characters, time drifts away like a good book.

Add Comment