User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.9K users

Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.

558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Telltale crossed the line! Through Carley's brain! With lead!

• @Viser said: Sick drawing skills, bro :D

cheers :D i just figured a quick drawing would more easily describe the scenario

• @thestalkinghead said: cheers :D i just figured a quick drawing would more easily describe the scenario

lol simple but effective :D

• @thestalkinghead said: even if she lived she could only live a few hours and all of that would be spent gargling blood and gasping for air.

and even if it was the luckiest shot in the world and ricochet off her gold tooth she would still have a hole in her face and she would be alone unarmed and injured.

but what the hell,
    Maybe Doug survived his attack at the pharmacy and transformed into Rambo Doug, he hones his skills of brutal zombie killing and field medicine for a few months until out of pure luck he finds Carley, she spits out her lucky gold tooth and says "Doug! I should have said this earlier, but i love you, will you be my Rambo Doug husband "
    Doug says "the first known case of a gold tooth is reported to be in 1593"
    "DOUG!!" Carley snaps
    "oh, yeah.. of course i will be your Rambo Doug husband" he smiles

and they all lived happily killing zombies ever after
    THE END

a quick picture as a counter argument :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=3293&stc=1&d

• I prefer to believe at first LOL.

• @Master of Aeons said: *bleats, waits for kids to extend handfuls of feed*

The Troll Petting Zoo - Where biting the hand that feeds you is both expected and encouraged.

• @KMatt said: Ok first this was just annoying trolling. But those picutres are funny as hell.

More please! :D

the next time people are passionately deluded about something to the point were it gets insane, i may be inspired to draw more diagram doodles :D

• @thestalkinghead said: the next time people are passionately deluded about something to the point were it gets insane, i may be inspired to draw more diagram doodles :D

Oh please do. This stuff is gold!

• You know...I am really beginning to hate this excuse. "It's The Walking Dead. Characters are going to die." and yes I do expect people to die during the ZA and some of the characters that have met their end (Larry, Duck, Khatja, Mark) met it in circumstances that couldn't have been controlled or helped.

But we all saw Lilly going for her gun before she shot Carly (at least I did) and they gave us no choice but to watch her get murdered. No control and no possible way to save her. A choice that could of affected the game was taken from us that could have done what the game was advertised to do.

Back to my first point, if all the characters that we meet are going to die, then why bother caring about them? Why bother learning about them or making any form of connection with them? TellTale, in the next episode, can you please give players the option to leave the group and just let Lee and Clem go on their own?

• We, as the player, saw her reaching for her gun. None of the characters in the game, including Lee, saw that. He's not a Jedi, he doesn't ahve some inane danger sense.

Add Comment