User Avatar Image

Telltale Crossed The Line

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 722 users

Is there are anything TTG can do that will make you quit playing?

A lot of people said they're done after Carley was killed. We'll see. Is there anything they can do, of have done, that will have you calling it quits?

For me, if they kill Clem in episode 4 I would not buy episode 5. They would have killed off the last fuck I gave.

I would just move on after that. I wouldn't even be a little curious what happened next.

123 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CTCCoco said: *snip*, this is full of spoilers about the comic which means TV show too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn´t read the comic *snip* !

Relax, they're nothing alike anymore. The TV show is only related to the comic in broad strokes. And if you highlighted the spoilers, we are not to blame.

• @Master of Aeons said: Relax, they're nothing alike anymore. The TV show is only related to the comic in broad strokes. And if you highlighted the spoilers, we are not to blame.

Yea Im just mad xD.

• @Master of Aeons said: Relax, they're nothing alike anymore. The TV show is only related to the comic in broad strokes. And if you highlighted the spoilers, we are not to blame.

yeah, i saw the tv show before the comic, and there were a lot of things that are different, obviously the one you see first will have the most surprises, but it wont totally ruin the other one, and there will still be surprises as well

• @Vainamoinen said: The Walking Dead comic customers seem to be fairly content with a decade long storyline that follows a boring new guys arrive/someone gets killed repetition without any ending in sight. Or at least "got used to it".

The eighties and nineties marvel comics were fairly repetitious and people kept buying them.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@CTCCoco said: this is full of spoilers about the comic

It's the spoiler forum. Although there could still be some warning about it when non-game material is concerned...

• @thestalkinghead said: the biggest difference between the comics/tv show and the game is that in a comic or tv show we are passive observers that try to empathise with the characters in a story we have no control over, in a game we are active participants that SHOULD have some control over what happens, it make us feel responsible for what happens, but a comic or tv show we don't feel responsible we just feel sad that they made bad decisions

i said this a while back

@thestalkinghead said: Edit: They need to fit a Bruce Campbell type character in this series eventually, haha.

since 'zombie culture' doesn't exist, bruce would have to play an out of work actor/alcoholic lol

• @Vainamoinen said: I wonder why the comics do not give rise to such protests. Kirkman has been doing the exact same thing for a fucking decade now. Children killed, babies and mothers killed, suicides, prolonged rape, massive torture. I can absolutely understand why people would call it quits with Clementine's death - and I probably personally would as well - yet why is Kirkman "allowed" to and even praised for breaking those taboos while Telltale is continuously bashed for it? Is that some kind of double standard for the Walking Dead fans?

Of course they'll cross the line. The original comics series has crossed so many, it's hard to even think of another line it could cross!

I'd guess thats because people don't find the comic books in the stores or don't even know TWD started as a comic before the show and the game

• @Milosuperspesh said: i said this a while back

since 'zombie culture' doesn't exist, bruce would have to play an out of work actor/alcoholic lol

Soooooo..... his role in "My name is Bruce" then?

• @Milosuperspesh said: i said this a while back

Not gonna lie Milo, I'd squeal like a little girl if he ever ended up making Bill Murray/Zombieland cameo (I'm aware that this will never happen :(). Evil Dead 2 was one of my favorite movies of all time.

• @Marleysativa said: I'd squeal like a little girl

I think that might wreck the mood they're aiming for. :p

Add Comment