User Avatar Image

What do you think about Duck's Storyline?

posted by Web Head on - last edited - Viewed by 959 users

Didn't Duck's death affect you all guys? I mean jesus it was so sad that was tearing..What do you think about his death? It's supposed to be the saddest moment in gaming history..:c Tell me what do you think guys

walkingdead101201209080.jpg

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FarmerJoe said: That depends if it's Lee or Kenny pulling the trigger...

and if I remember correctly it's Lenny and George.I enjoyed that book when I studied it in school, I should read it again.

yeah, like lenny=duck and kenny=George

• I was joking around with my friend a week or so before episode 3 released. I claimed I wanted Duck to die, and he called me on advocating the murder of a child, I said I didn't care because he was annoying, then I blamed the death of Shawn on him and said we'd all end up like that if Duck were allowed to live.

Episode 3 was released.

I wept during the train scene. Guess I can just eat my words now...

• The last thing he got to see before leaving this world was his mother killing herself. That tore me up.

• @thestalkinghead said: i would have thought it was more similar to the smarter one killing the simple one (cant think of names) but i guess they are both similar to each other

Well the way i was putting it was candy regretted not being the one to put his dog out of its misery and letting someone else do it (I.e: Lee killing Duck so Kenny doesn't have to be the one do it), The scene forshadowed the part when George would have to kill Lennie.

So if in Ep.5 Clem gets bitten and Lee puts has to put her out of her misery then it would be more similar to the Lennie & George.
    Or something like that.

• I will never understand the hatred people had for Duck at all. I guess people forget all children are annoying to a certain point. Duck just reminded me of most of the kids I have encountered. He was filled with life and his death was almost heartbreaking.

• I think TT did a really good job at making me care about the poor kid, right before killing him off. Ugh :P

• He was funny.. I will miss the little genius...
    I suppose I have read the books long enough to have not been shocked by his death... I know nobody is safe.. heck Lee could die and we could be forced to play as Clem ... you never know with TWD.

• @Btru0465 said: I will never understand the hatred people had for Duck at all. I guess people forget all children are annoying to a certain point. Duck just reminded me of most of the kids I have encountered. He was filled with life and his death was almost heartbreaking.

My thoughts exactly. Even Clementine had her mischievous moments. I think it just became a running joke. Everybody hates Duck.

• @Btru0465 said: I will never understand the hatred people had for Duck at all. I guess people forget all children are annoying to a certain point. Duck just reminded me of most of the kids I have encountered. He was filled with life and his death was almost heartbreaking.

even though i didn't hate him, a lot people by default hate immortal children in games and after episode 1 he did seem immortal, i mean that shawn kid could have just died later, it just made duck seem like he could never die :( but now we know he can he lost his immortal annoying-ness

• This whole episode was so emotional i literally cried for an hour from the time i told Kenny i would shoot duck till the end. i was so sucked in to the story that i really felt for these people i have loved duck from the beginning as do i love Clem how could you not they are just kids. between having to kill duck and katjaa killing her self oh and Doug it ripped my heart out i must say telltale well done for making a intensively awesome game i have had every emotion in the game thats why i love this game so much it pulls you in and than rips you apart

Add Comment