User Avatar Image

Which country is most likely to survive a ZA?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Which country do you guys think is best suited for a ZA right now. This means a countrys geography, economy, military and even political system all coming into play? And by survive, I mean the actual government and/or many or even most of the citizens surviving.

I personally think Israel would tank the ZA. A large amount of the civilian population has had military training, they have a ready military and badas special forces all covering a fairly low population.

140 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ozzmann said: I know they are not a country but the US Congress would survive, they're already brainless morons who mercilessly feed off the public!:D

"That's 11 votes to save that person, with 9 against."
    "I wanna change my vote to against."
    "God DAMN it, not again."

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Master of Aeons said: "That's 11 votes to save that person, with 9 against."
    "I wanna change my vote to against."
    "God DAMN it, not again."

Reminds me of planet Democratus in the game Anachronox... :o

• Brazil, many hills and stairs, houses in very high places.
    walkers would take three days just to get in my house.: D: D

• Somewhere with lots of mountains but still some Greenland. A small population would be good too. Scotland maybe? But then zombies could get up from England and there are a lot of people there.

• Cuba, with a proportionally large military and driven leadership, not to mention able to survive with little to no resources and being cut off from most major population areas, Cuba would most likely not only survive the ZA, but quite probably thrive in it.

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: Brazil, many hills and stairs, houses in very high places.
    walkers would take three days just to get in my house.: D: D

Don't forget how quickly they will rot into nothing but bones because of the heavy rains.

• @Vainamoinen said: Reminds me of planet Democratus in the game Anachronox... :o

HAHA! LOVED that game! Dug it up last year, just to find that the CD mysteriously broke in two. :(

• I think that any "3rd world" country would survive. Maybe not the government, but definitely the people. Basically, any country in Africa, any middle-eastern country, then maybe some countries like Russia, Ireland, Germany and other countries that some consider "extremists".
    I'm at odds about China because they have some bad ass people there, but they have way too many people. If the ZA started in China, there'd be too many zombies to deal with - it would spread too quickly. But those Asian mobs are pretty bad ass. xD
    I think that the US would be one of the least equipped countries to deal with it. Also, England, Scotland, maybe some of Canada and similar countries that have a lot of laws about personal safety (hard to or can't own guns, citizens are forced to rely on local and federal police and military to keep them safe, so on) would be screwed.
    I know that, even though I'm from Texas, there's a lot of negative stereotypes about self sufficiency. If a group of friends is self sufficient, they're considered militants. It's just really discouraged. Too many people I know buy into those stereotypes, too, thinking badly of people who have survival skills.
    That's why I think that we'd be screwed here lol.

• I'd be really interested to see how you would explain countries like Ireland and Germany being considered "extremist" countries.

• Well it really depends on what kind of zombie apocalypse we are talking about, slow moving mobs or fast running predators.
    In the first case such as the one in the walking dead the main problem is the humans not the zombies, so an abundance of guns among the crowds would be detrimental instead of positive.
    In the second case every1 is pretty much screwed anyways.

I believe Canada would be pretty good seeing as the population denisty is pretty low and the amount of food and health equipment in the country is high.
    I do however wish to believe that my native country, Norway, would do pretty well itself. It is cold, low population density, has alot of mountains and uneven terrain, it has alot of medical equipment and there is an abundance of food due to a good economical stability.

Add Comment