User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 93.8K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Batman plays Secret Fawful? Is that a mistake or kinda sorta the joke?

• @Vainamoinen said: Batman plays Secret Fawful? Is that a mistake or kinda sorta the joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

• @Vainamoinen said: Is that a mistake or kinda sorta the joke?

2f986b29b862a55b4aea5defb294bcb49e36e66b

Yes.

• First of all, that's effing hilarious.

Second, I'm glad my description was spot on.

• Trying to teach my little brother how to play Rhythm Heaven Fever on the Wii.

He's not doing very well with timings... XD

(But the game has piqued his interests. He's already turned it back on to practice, after I finished playing, so maybe he'll learn something eventually! :D)

EDIT: I thought he beat the level, but it turns out he was watching a walkthrough on youtube the whole time! XD

(Its not the sort of game you can memorise buddy. You got to *feel* the rhythm dude! :D)

Still, I hope he can eventually clear a level or two because I want him to play the dual mode with me! :D

EDIT 2: Heh. I used to watch Frasier a bit when I had temporary accomodation at uni. Oh yes, one episode of Frasier, the breakfast, then off to uni! XD

(I have been tempted to hunt down the box set. I did like the show. Infact I should look and see if its on the UK netflix. Definately worth a watch! :D)

EDIT 3: Damn. Not on there or LoveFilm. :(
    (Box set it is then, once I get the money for it)
    £62 for season 1-11
    Eep. Pretty steep for a DVD collection at this part of the format's lifecycle.
    But I can get 10% off on it at work so that makes it about £57. Maybe next month (Well Twilight Zone season 5 takes preferrance though so probably the month after))

• Brilliant. The amount of work some people go through to make others laugh. That font is totally boss.

• I like how he padded out the Batman gif with the credits for X-Men 3.

Also, there's no such thing as Neotokyo. Dunno where you got that.

• @GuruGuru214 said: I like how he padded out the Batman gif with the credits for X-Men 3.

Also, there's no such thing as Neotokyo. Dunno where you got that.

Wait...what's your anime calendar to the right of your computer from? I meant that...I must have gotten mixed up.

EDIT: IT'S MEGATOKYO, ISN'T IT.

• Frasier was a great show. I had to work all morning and missed it. That's my two cents.

• @Secret Fawful said: Wait...what's your anime calendar to the right of your computer from? I meant that...I must have gotten mixed up.

EDIT: IT'S MEGATOKYO, ISN'T IT.

Yes. Also, the calendar isn't there right now. I put up a new hook for it and accidentally tore the hole for September with it.

This discussion has been closed.