User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Carley/Doug Possible Return?

posted by thatguyinthemiddle on - last edited - Viewed by 584 users

Carley/Doug's death was tragic for everyone, but maybe they didnt die?
When Carley was shot, it looked like it just scraped her face...maybe she was just knocked out??
Doug was shot in the back of the head, but we didnt get a chance to see the wound. maybe it just scraped him too??
I'm just saying there's a chance that neither are dead, Telltale may just bring them back. If they don't, I'm personally shooting Ben.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thatguyinthemiddle said: Spoilers

Please go to the spoiler section, don't post spoilers here again! :(

• get over it

every time i glance over these threads, it's make me wonder if you guys are functioning retards. they are dead, people die a lot in the walking dead universe.

man, you guys would NOT be able to handle the comics. people like you would want it re-written after the 6th issue.

• I think they can come back a Zombies who know.

• I'm so sick of these threads. They're dead. Obviously. Or the scene wouldn't have been there. Get over it. They're gone. It's The Walking Dead. Nobody is safe. Your favorites will die. I wouldn't be surprised if the final scene of the final episode is Lee and Clem dying, side by side.

• Only the Courier from Fallout New Vegas can survive shots to the head.

Seriously guys, they are dead, Carley was shot in the face(the fucking face!) and Doug in the back on the head. Even if they survived, they were in the middle of the woods with no medical attention.

• Another thread.
    ANOTHER THREAD.
    ON THE EXACT SAME TOPIC.
    They are DEAD!
    If they magically are still alive, how do you expect them to catch up to you? The train has already long left the area, and they have no food, supplies, weapons, etc.

• Carley was shot right in the eye. She is dead. We have to live with it.

Don't know about Doug, since I don't care enough about him to do another playthrough >_>

• I'm fairly certain that having your brains blown all over the side of the road by a small piece of lead moving at high velocity is more than just a "scrape".

• @Leondark said: Only the Courier from Fallout New Vegas can survive shots to the head.

Looked dead, didn’t I? Well I wasn’t But it wasn’t from lack of trying, I can tell you that. Actually, Bill’s last bullet put me in a coma - a coma I was to lie in for four years. When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements refer to as a “roaring rampage of revenge”. I roared, and I rampaged, and I got bloody satisfaction. I’ve killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point, but I’ve only one more.

This discussion has been closed.