User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Carley/Doug Possible Return?

posted by thatguyinthemiddle on - last edited - Viewed by 639 users

Carley/Doug's death was tragic for everyone, but maybe they didnt die?
When Carley was shot, it looked like it just scraped her face...maybe she was just knocked out??
Doug was shot in the back of the head, but we didnt get a chance to see the wound. maybe it just scraped him too??
I'm just saying there's a chance that neither are dead, Telltale may just bring them back. If they don't, I'm personally shooting Ben.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thatguyinthemiddle said: Carley/Doug's death was tragic for everyone, but maybe they didnt die?
    When Carley was shot, it looked like it just scraped her face...maybe she was just knocked out??
    Doug was shot in the back of the head, but we didnt get a chance to see the wound. maybe it just scraped him too??
    I'm just saying there's a chance that neither are dead, Telltale may just bring them back. If they don't, I'm personally shooting Ben.

    Then answer this.

    If they really did survive(they didn't), then how will they find the group? They are hundreds of miles away from them, the group never once mentioned going to savannah until AFTER they got shot, so they have no clue even where they are(heck, they might just walk over the train track and keep going straight, assuming they went there), not to mention that the group took the gun Carley/Doug had on them, meaning they are unarmed for all this. AND all still while coping the MASSIVE injuries they have. If the bullet didn't kill them, the walkers/bleeding to death will.

    Get over it, it's Walking Dead, people die. What is the tv show teaching people?

  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

    If they come back, then as zombies; and for Lee and Co. to meet them again, they'd have to hitch a ride somewhere. I guess that's not what zombies do.

  • Remember in season 2 of the show when Darryl got shot in the head?

  • @Degenerate10 said: Remember in season 2 of the show when Darryl got shot in the head?

    haha yea but he just get a shoot in the ear (ear != head) and they all noticed that when he´s still moving alive...

    Carley / Doug are dead and they didn´t move at all.

  • Carley as zombie in Eps. 5 and the fans still react... OMG, Carley kiss Lee. Instead of kissing she bite him the tongue off or a bit of his face, then Clem/Christa have to shoot her ;)

  • Is this another troll? Geez.

    Would be fun if we saw them as walkers with the herd as an easter egg, like a message that says THEY'RE FREAKING DEAD GET OVER IT.

  • Who ? Me? No,no I only responded to the post some posts above me :)

  • User Avatar Image
    shammack Telltale Staff

    My fantasy: Carley's voice actress posts on Twiter, "Going into the studio today to record some new Carley dialogue! ;)" The internet goes wild and all the people with the insane theories about Carley still being alive feel vindicated. Then the episode comes out, and it turns out that she does appear, but only in a dream sequence where her ghost (complete with really gross messed-up face from being shot in the cheek) haunts Lee and pleads with him, "Why, why didn't you save me?" The player has a choice of responses, but in one way or another they all lead to Lee admitting culpability in her death and Carley saying that she never really liked Lee in the first place, but was just being nice to him out of pity, and they were definitely never going to hook up. Her ghost then shoots herself in the brain through the hole in her cheek, but this time her head completely explodes in slow-motion in a way that leaves no doubt that it can never ever be put back together.

  • Just F*&@#$# read the comic first and then come back and see if they look that they will come back or not! I'm SICK OF THIS THREADS!!! someone should close threads like these.

  • @kingmartykim said: Just F*&@#$# read the comic first and then come back and see if they look that they will come back or not! I'm SICK OF THIS THREADS!!! someone should close threads like these.

    I can only hold him back for so long! Quick! Close the thread!

    OH SHHHH HE GOT A KNIFE

This discussion has been closed.